Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series

5 posters

Go down

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Empty The Love-Children Of The Mai Series

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Of course I would've brought this back up at some point, that was to be obvious. Anyhow, just as the topic title decrypts, this is the Love-Child topic. Anyone is free to attempt to find love-children between any character of the Mai Series. However, I shall begin [I will also add the replies which were sent by other people].

This topic may look strange for The First District, but I've added it here for now since it is somewhat naked at the moment-until there are more topics added to this thread I shall eventually move it.

Meiling Hong [Originally named China]

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Meilin10

Love-Child Of: Haruka and Nao

Meiling is the gatekeeper to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and is also a Youkai [Humanoid god, in a way who ages very slowly], this mansion, however, is home to two vampire sisters, a witch, countless fairies, a demon, and one random Human. But this isn't the true case for why Meiling is Nao and Haruka's lovechild. You see, Meiling has the tendency of falling asleep during her hours on duty, mainly because people don't usually dare attack the mansion, and also because-well, Meiling likes to fall asleep. This can relate to Nao's attitude from Otome over not really caring whether or not she missed a few lessons, whether or not she is one of the top students of Garderobe. Relating to Meiling once more, Meiling is extremely important for the mansion because she wards away evil spirits and demons which are lured in from the Scarlet sister's presence over the area.

Meiling can become:
- Easily confused at times.
- Extremely powerful over time.
- Is somewhat sensitive.

And so, Meiling is both a blend of Nao and Haruka; her figure leans onto the side of Haruka, because of her chest size, height and muscle mass, but her appearance goes to Nao's side [this, along with the fact she sleeps - although it can be judgemental because Meiling actually cares about her role in the mansion more than anything; aside from Sakuya, Flandre and the others of the mansion, of course].

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta
Aries Column of Garderobe

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2124726/Galactic_Entwined_Asgard

Back to top Go down

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Empty Yuka Kazami

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 am

Yuka Kazami [Name also: Yuuka]

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series YukaKazami-1

Love-Child of: Shizuru and Tomoe

Yuka, or Yuuka, as she is also known, is a sadistic who resides in the sheer sunflower field of Gensokyo. By canon, she has been told that she must continue terrorizing fellow Youkai and killing Humans. Because of this, Yuka is a deeply feared Youkai by almost everyone in the Touhou series-she is also rumoured to be extremely old, older than Yukari, another character who is well over one thousand. However, this isn't who Yuka is completely-she is one of those types of women who prefer to be alone, just like HiME Natsuki, since almost anything which other characters do, she finds annoying. Although by canon she doesn't exactly show this, she has one of those special types of masks alike to Shizuru and also Tomoe (during the early stages of Otome) in where she'll cover her annoyance with sarcasm. However, the more a character is to get under the skin, the darker Yuka's sarcasm shall get, this will continue until she is in a blind rage-which usually ends up with the sunflower field being wiped out which'll merely put her into a further outrage of emotions until she manages to catch up with whichever character is irritating her.

There are however, a few characters who by fan-base she seems to be somewhat fine with, these are Wriggle (firefly Youkai) and Medicine (poison doll) (even though more than three quarters of the time she ends up punting them anyway). But in canon, she has had back-stories with both Elly (her gatekeeper), and Mima (possible master).

For more information over Touhou, please visit the Touhou topic thread! https://maiproject.forumotion.co.uk/t7-touhou-of-gensokyo

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Empty Re: The Love-Children Of The Mai Series

Post by Kat Cheshire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 am

In the midst of watching anime, I have also discovered a couple love children!

ShizMai/MaiZuru Lovechild:

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series HellSing_Seras_Victoria_wig_ver_01-2-04

Seras Victoria from the Hellsing anime/manga/OVA! She has Mai's physical attributes, for certain. The short hair, hips, waist and bust are very close to Mai's. She has Shizuru's eyes and bangs, though, for sure(then again, when she was human she had blue eyes a few shades darker than Mai's). XD Her attitude is very much like Mai's as well. She refuses to drink blood, causing her body to get weak, because she doesn't want to lose the sliver of humanity she has left. But, she doesn't give up fighting even if her body is weak, and is always looking for justice. She is kind-hearted, though only to those who deserve the kindness she has to give.

TomMai Lovechild:

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series 11211-rena_4_super

Rena Ryuugu from the Higurashi series. Look at her hair! A perfect blend of Mai and Tomoe. Her fringe is even on the same side as Tomoe's, though she has Mai's hair colour. Her personality is that of a sweet little schoolgirl, that is, until you lie. ;P Then she'll go batshit on your ass. Split personality, much like Tomoe.

NatTom Lovechildren:

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Tumblr_lgh2x1YndC1qercgu

Shion and Mion Sonozaki. Green eyes, long viridian hair, and again with the split personalities(mostly on Shion's end, however). The two of them act much like a rambunctious Natsuki when they're calm, constantly teasing Keiichi and all. And another thing, they seem to be quite fond of little Rena. ;3
Kat Cheshire
Kat Cheshire
The Dark Meister
The Dark Meister

Back to top Go down

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Empty Re: The Love-Children Of The Mai Series

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 am

Shiki Eiki, the Yamaxandu of Gensokyo

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Shiki-2

Love-Child of: And so during the night Natsuki raped To-*Is murdered brutally by Tomoe*.

Since this is Touhou I am talking about, the character designs of the fanbase can sometimes vary due to the fan's tastes over how they imagine the character. However, obviously, Shiki has the perfect appearance here to the the love-child of Natsuki and Tomoe. In the canon of ZUN however, Shiki's hair is longer on the other side, so this is opposite to Tomoe's hairstyle and yet also exactly the same, ironically enough, she also has grey eyes. It can be a little confusing-however also by canon Shiki's hair is a green tinge, so this supplies her being more of an older sister for Tomoe. (Mai Otome was first aired on October 6, 2005, whilst Touhou: Phantasmagoria of Flower View, where Shiki first appeared was released on August 14, 2005 in its full version).

Fanbase-Shiki:

ZUN-Shiki:
Even though she does rant, she merely does this to keep other Touhou characters securely within the border they belong [good/neutral/evil]. She is the death judge of Gensokyo and the ultimate powerhouse of Gensokyo who makes sure the land is balanced by the energy of the borders. After all, if there are too many evil characters, the good ones would be wiped out. She has even told Yuka to carry on killing Humans, whilst ordering Reimu to continue on with her 'purification' of Youkai.

Further note: Shiki isn't all that short, she comes up to Komachi's chin.

Also, more information of Shiki can be found on my Touhou thread which I linked on my last post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Cheshire Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 am

I have found another NatMai lovechild. Prepare your bricks for throwing.

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Kim-possible-1

KIM POSSIBLE. YEAH, I WENT THERE. *is bricked*

She has long red-orange hair, green eyes, and her attitude fits so perfectly! She doesn't give up, she's friendly and will help anyone in need. Though she does have a temper, like Natsuki does. Come on, you all saw this coming.
Kat Cheshire
Kat Cheshire
The Dark Meister
The Dark Meister

Back to top Go down

Post by FalsePrime Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 am

\The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Queen_11The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Mai_to10

(Top) May be cheating a bit but Love Child of Haruka and Mai.

I got to say Queen's Blade is quite possibly one of the single worst shows I have ever put myself through. The fan service isn't my thing and the certain characters grate on my nerves, not to mention the OVA only turns this up to 11 to really get to me.

However all that said, the dynamic between Leina and Risty at the start made me continue and while nothing really comes of it they shared something that rose above the rest of the show to me. Anyway the reason she is being put out as I suggested is more because my friend Joanna is insistent that when she looks at her she see's Haruka and I see Mai so it's because of our contrasting opinions I thought I would offer it.

(Bottom)Lovechild of Mai and Shizuru.

Okay now this is in no way meant to be an offense to the artist, quite different actually as I think it's truly wonderful.

Thing is it takes Mai and makes her not only so beautiful but totally refined, something that Shizuru could pull off. Not to mention the Aura she gives off but the long hair combined with the grace gives me the feeling of something I would expect if you married the attributes of Shizuru and Mai together if their child took after Mai mostly in looks but Shizuru in personality.

(this will sound crazy, but I never posted pics without doing it from someone else so if they don't look quite right forgive me.)
FalsePrime
FalsePrime
Key
Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Strife Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:26 am

O.o....... O.O
I definitely like the second one. I never got to watch queen blades series, but the previews made question the whole issue about fan service animes.
Naomi Strife
Naomi Strife
Key
Key

Back to top Go down

Post by FalsePrime Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 am

Naomi Strife wrote:O.o....... O.O
I definitely like the second one. I never got to watch queen blades series, but the previews made question the whole issue about fan service animes.

It is one of the single worst shows when it comes to fanservice and pacing.

In the first ten mintues you see two women completly nude, one squeezing Acid from their boobs and the other pissing herself. Unless you like the artist form Mai Hime then I would suggest avoiding it.
FalsePrime
FalsePrime
Key
Key

Back to top Go down

Post by JoannaNK Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 am

Ahh you already posted Maizuru (ok, no name yet for Mai's and Shizuru's offspring xD), not fair :P

But you posted Leina and left Risty out?
The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Risty_10

So Risty, child of Midori and Nao xP

At least that's what a blurted out the first time Prime showed me the pic....But i was right i guess since at least her personality is like Midori's and Nao's combined xD
So personality and looks (if you don't let the eye color fool ya xP)

If you want to check her out, she's from Queen's blade....(if you are brave enough to watch that show xD for one of the....few? characters that actually worth watching them.

Oh and one more thing....She might have some traces of Natsuki's personality in her.... Who knows, the might had a threesome the day they.... conceived her xD
JoannaNK
JoannaNK
Key
Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 am

Shizuru and Chie's Lovechild: Aya Shameimaru

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series 95600311

Alike to Chie in her frantic personality, Aya is a crow Tengu who reports on the occurrences which run through Gensokyo daily. However in the fanbase of Touhou she is portrayed as being extremely perverted, going far as attempting to take photos of the other characters underwear.

Aya is however fairly strong compared to other characters in the series, one such example of her abilities is over the fact she is ridiculously fast during flight, a perfect factor when having to dodge millions of spells, etc.

From Shizuru: - Perverted, powerful, sadistically successful in missions.
From Chie: Reporter, determination.
Appearnce: An utterly perfect merge of Fujino and Harada

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 am

Looks like I'm going to be murdered brutally for this, anyhow.

Shizuru and Haruka's lovechild: Yukari Yakumo

The Love-Children Of The Mai Series Yukari11

Ironically, the name "Yukari" means violet, with this, Yukari has a deep connection with the colour: This being through dress code and even her abilities for manipulation over the boundaries of Gensokyo, a type of power which you can bend to your own will to slice through reality itself.

Many times Yukari has also been portrayed with a fan, she is a type of character who is very playful, but when needed - deadly serious. Because of this, she has survived a lot longer than many of the other characters in the whole of the Touhou series (Yukari is over one thousand, two hundred years old in canon, however her true age is utterly unknown).

Her childishness can cost her however, because she is known to steal sake from all over the place, and because of her powers she can do this incredibly quick and easy.

But, she is also possibly the most powerful character in Touhou itself. But she is very lazy, she summons anything to help her, this is mostly her familiar, Ran, who has her own, Chen. Nor does she ever push herself to her full power during Danmaku.

Its easy to tell Yukari is having more fun here than being serious, considering her attacks seem so smooth and at ease. But on another note, in the fanbase of Touhou, Yukari is usually considering a stalker and a childish brat at times.

Player: Sakuya
Vs: Yukari
BGM: - Yukari Yakumo's Theme: Necrofantasia

Hair: A merge of Haruka and Shizuru's
Eyes: Haruka's
Colours: Shizuru
Power: It'd go perfectly with Shizuru
Youkai Breed: I believe she is a classic Japanese witch
Personality: ShizHaru clash.

Fun Note: Yukari is barely up for five hours a day because she strains her body so much with teleporting, spying, and checking up on Ran, Chen and Reimu (Touhou's main character, a Shrine Maiden). But it does make me wonder just how powerful she would be without wasting so much energy.

Yukari's main character pairings: Reimu (Youkai Purifier), Yuka/Yuuka (Flower Manipulation), Yuyuko (Ghost), Ran (Kitsune).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down