Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

Inside. [ShizNat Analyze FF]

Go down

Inside. [ShizNat Analyze FF] Empty Inside. [ShizNat Analyze FF]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 am

Alright, the first fanfic coming up!

-----

Shizuru.

How many times have I fallen asleep just thinking of you? Probably the same amount of times I've woken up to your crimson eyes engraved in my mind.

I'm laying on my bed, contemplating how well suited your eyes are to your personality.

Those rubies are the most precious gems I could ever hope to lay my eyes on. The feelings you try to hide, or maybe I'm just too dense to pick up on them physically, I can see them all flash through your eyes. Those beautiful vermilion eyes of yours.

How long has it been since we last spoke? A few days, I realize. Hard to believe I've gone that long without hearing your melodic Kyoto accent breathing into my ear from my inadequate cellphone.

Inadequate because I'd rather have your mouth so close to my ear I could hear every whisper of a breath you took, than to pretend that is what's happening.

I remember, whenever we talked for hours, stretching our eyelids limits until they closed. You would ask what I was thinking. My answer would be the same, nothing.

I can't think when I'm around you, even if it's just your voice. I miss you, but I know you need your rest, so I won't call. Not yet.

How long has it been since I kissed you last? I am disappointed, but I can't remember. That's awful, isn't it? I think so.

It's not like I've been busy, just lounging around my apartment. A game here, a tune-up there. Nothing that should have kept me from doing what I needed to do.

Sighing, I take out my cell and stare at it. I jumped when that familiar ring tone started, and answered immediately.

Shizuru.

You have no idea how much I have missed your sweet voice, and I close my eyes to better envision you. While I listen diligently to what you're saying, I focus on your voice and smile to myself.

I hear you call my name, and realize you had asked me a question. Bashfully, I ask you to repeat it, and cherish the heavenly giggle you give off. Fighting off my blush, I listen closely this time.

Oh.

You want me to come over. I look at the clock, and am amazed to see that it is past three in the morning. Come over, you say?

I can do that for you. Shizuru.

--------

Natsuki.

It has been far too long since we last spoke, since I heard your comforting voice, husky and deep.

I can't sleep, knowing that you are sleepless as well. You confessed to me once that to sleep easy, you needed to hear my voice.

I have found, years ago, that the same is true for me. Your voice, while deep, is full of love whenever I speak to you. I can feel the worship in your voice, the gruffness of it makes me shiver.

I miss looking into your viridian eyes, losing myself in the emerald pools of your love.

Loving the way they light up whenever I speak to you, whenever I'm around you. I imagine them whenever I close my eyes, wishing when I opened them I would see you hovering above me.

Every time I'm close to you, I drown in those verdigris eyes and can't stop myself from blushing at the amount of warmth and love that shines through from them.

I miss the way your alabaster skin would light up in a rosy blush whenever I caught you looking at me. You wouldn't shy away, you would grin wide and make me giggle.

We've yet to sleep together. Literally, and figuratively. I yearn to hold you in my arms, I yearn to be held tightly by you as we both drift to sleep.

There are other things I yearn for, of course. Naughtier things. I burn for you.

Natsuki.

Why have we kept apart from one another for so long? I may have been slightly busy, a few exams here and there. A bit of studying, but nothing that would ever distract me from you.

My cobalt haired, emerald eyed porcelain doll. My Goddess wrapped in wiry muscle and perfect milky skin. If you could only read my thoughts, your ivory face would alight with a hot blush.

Just thinking of your strong jaw scowling with a blush upon your cheeks makes me bite my lip.

My hair is slightly damp from the luxurious bath I took earlier. Looking over to the wall clock, I am not surprised to see that it is quite late.

I wonder if you have dark circles under your eyes. I wonder if you are even awake, though I know you most likely are.

If you were here, I would kiss every tired inch of your body. Then I wonder...why aren't you here?

Picking up the phone with an idle hand, my other smoothing my amethyst satin robe down as I lay back on my queen sized bed.

When you answered, you must have been lost in thought at my voice, and I laugh softly. How I have missed your voice...

Natsuki.

I need you here with me, right now. Come over, Natsuki.

-----------

Closer

I'm a wreck about coming over to your place. I'm afraid I'll stutter at even breathing your name. Shizuru...

I tell myself I shouldn't be this nervous for you to come over, but the only thing I'm wearing is my favorite robe. Nothing else...Natsuki.

Oh God. What will I wear? It sounds silly to be caring about this, so I just shrug off my awkwardness, for now, and don my leather jacket. It's cold tonight.

I can think of nothing else but waiting to hold you in my arms tonight. Then I wonder, why do I have to wait? You should always be here with me...

Hearing the roar of the infamous Ducati of her cobalt haired love, the Kyoto woman felt her heart triple its beating.

Looking out her curtain, through the pale moonlight rose a wolf from the inky streets.

Shizuru bit her lip in sudden shyness as she watched Natsuki's powerful stride from the bike to her door, knocking gently, as if she were sleeping.

So cute, she thought and walked to the door, opening it quietly as her vermilion eyes met viridian.

"Natsuki." Shizuru breathed, as the blunette closed the distance between them, looking down into her eyes as she reached behind herself and closed the door.

"Shizuru" Natsuki captured the brunette's lips in a tortuously slow, yet soothing motion. Shizuru melted against the claim of love. She couldn't remember the last time they kissed, and that was a shame.

"You're on fire." Natsuki lightly slid her hands up Shizuru's arms, into the robe. Giggling, and catching Natsuki's eyes sparkle with affection, Shizuru kissed the porcelain woman's nose.

"You're just cold, love." She murmured against lips of cold marble, vowing to warm her Natsuki up when she felt her sleeves being pushed up by invading hands. Shivering as they planted themselves firmly on her back, she drowned into emerald pools of the deepest emotions.

Giving Shizuru's lips a feather soft lick, Natsuki pulled her into the deepest embrace and just held her there, breathing in the sweet smell of pure Shizuru.

The wine eyed woman tucked her head under Natsuki's chin and snuggled closer to her, having missed her dose of cold to warm hugs from her favorite person.

Natsuki always smelled good, whether she was fresh out of the shower or from a work-out. With the image of Natsuki drenched in sweat, her hair sticking to her alabaster skin as she benched well over what she herself weighed, Shizuru bit her lip and flushed.

"Here." Pulling out of the embrace, Shizuru lightly tugged Natsuki's leather jacket off. Grinning crookedly with an eyebrow quirked, Natsuki allowed her jacket to be taken, and placed with care on a coffee table.

Taking the blunette's cold hand in her own, Shizuru led her into her bedroom and together they lay wrapped up in a tight embrace.

"Natsuki?" Receiving a noise in acknowledgment, Shizuru smiled into the pale neck of her love. "Will you move in with me?"

Natsuki drew in a shaky breath, not expecting that. She smiled, and hugged Shizuru tighter to let her know that she wasn't scared.

"Of course, Shizuru."

The end. :'D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum