Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

Seductive Smile

Go down

Seductive Smile Empty Seductive Smile

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 am

Chapter One: - All Her Fault

Room 19, Shizuru Viola + Haruka Armitage; Pearls NO. 1/2 [Trias Members]

Gah! Seriously, all of this nonsense because she is the number two Coral? More like her arse! This was all Miss Maria's fault!

"Shizuru Oneesama?" Tapping against the door roughly, Natsuki frowned, glaring death over to a few fellow students who had dared to watch her rather... intriguing situation. There was always some form of organization spying wasn't there? This time being a certain crimson-eyed Pearl's fan-group. Pfft, trust Natsuki to end up with the most popular Oneesama in the school, who acted as if she had no real personality! It's sickening!

"Ah, please do come in," the alluring voice rang out, almost tripping Natsuki over her feet who gave the door a dumbfounded and astonished look. What? Natsuki had of course heard of Viola's rare accent, but where in Earl had it come from? Now that she thought about it, she couldn't help but wonder. It sounded vaguely similar to one from mid-Zipang, but its twang was far too... pure? Delicate?

Grumbling under her breath, the Coral entered shortly after, molten-ruby soon locking onto her innocent forest-jade orbs. Mirth gleaming inside those devil-eyes as Shizuru stood from her desk at the far end of the room, smoothing her Pearl uniform down as she smiled gently.

"So Kruger-san has arrived, I remember Miss Maria telling me you're the number two Coral, correct yes?"

"A-aa..." Natsuki nodded stiffly, blinking as Shizuru gestured her over towards her, further into the room. "Shizuru Oneesama?"

"I must apologise," Shizuru murmured, clasping her hands together before her, tilting her head afterwards. "I was not expecting a Coral of my own so quickly," she quirked a chestnut-honey brow, amusement reigning inside her eyes.

Glancing around curiously, Natsuki took note that the Pearl's room had a ridiculous cleanliness to it; books were in the shelf, the desks tidy with everything such as pencils, pens and ink neatly tucked away at the sides. The beds were made; nothing was out of the ordinary at all.

Utterly nothing at all...

"Perhaps I should make a mess ready for Kruger-san's next visit?" Shizuru teased lightly, chuckling behind a slender hand as she was rewarded a blush of disapproval. 'Oh my, this girl is rather interesting. I wonder what Haruka-san will think of her?' She would definitely have to find out!

"I'd much rather there not be another time!"

"My..."

"Eh?" The Coral cocked a sceptical brow, confusion etching upon her soft features as the older student gave her a masked smile. Emotions protectively guarded as she took a step forward, nearing Natsuki, but saying nothing as the girl in turn took a step backwards.

"Ara, Kruger-san seems to not trust me!" ~ 'Yet.'

"Obviously I wouldn't!" Natsuki snapped, biting her tongue she twisted around, rubbing her temples roughly she released a frustrated loud sigh. Avoiding the curious eyes which were burning into her back. 'Not this again...' The tablets aren't working! 'Blasted things.'

"Kruger-san?"

"Aa..." Facing back to her Oneesama, Natsuki fired a lopsided smile, hands tensing into fists at her sides as she did so, uh, she felt awkward. "Sorry about that, Oneesama." Smooth, real smooth. 'Yes, that should do it.'

"... Of course." The Pearl would let it slide, at least for now anyway. She would find out another time, she would eventually, Viola's always did. It was in their nature to do so. Studying the girl intensely, Shizuru then glanced over to the clock, the small contraption reporting to her silently that it was 3:32pm. 'Plenty of time left.' - "Perchance Kruger-san has some homework she requires to finish?" She asked, "Coral's aren't permitted to vanish from their Oneesama's room for a good hour; even if they have nothing to carry out."

"N-no." Hey! It's true! Although her dancing is a complete and utter failure, but it wasn't like she was going to tell Shizuru that! It would probably be used to tease her for a good few years. Besides, it wasn't her fault in the first place! She had always been with the male servants in the Palace back home since the girl's irritated the hell out of her. 'Uh... dolls...'

Dolls didn't go well with Natsuki, no - not at all! Motorcycles yes, girly clothes and dolls? Absolutely not! Although... she supposed the underwear was nice.

"Is that so?" The elder suspected Natsuki wasn't telling her the whole story. 'Ah, I'll have to ask Miss Maria for her learning chart and teachers marks it seems.' - "If so, would you be willing for some tea then? Zipang's special edition of course," she spoke softly, a twinkle of mirth highlighting itself once more as Natsuki made a face of disdain. 'Oh my.'

'Uh... tea addict.' - "Um... no thanks." Grumbling, Natsuki peered over to the clock and sighed, this was going to be a long day. 3:34pm.

56 minutes to go.

"So what was it like with Shizuru Oneesama, Natsuki?" A rather busty redhead asked, peering over from the desk she was sat at. "Is she as graceful as everyone says?"

"Hm." Natsuki shrugged dismissively, dumping her bag onto the floor beside the door, not caring as she mumbled a faint, "Boring."

"Come now, you're being cold again, Natsuki!" Shifting her chair to the side, Mai Tokiha of Zipang headed over to the older student; shaking a finger from left to right as she gave Natsuki a scolding glance, "Otome are supposed to be warm and sensitive; not firing those chilling Kruger Glares at everyone!"

"I didn't glare at her!" Natsuki snapped, "besides, all I had to do was drink tea!"

"Tea?" Mai echoed, eyebrows quirking, "I thought you needed help with your dancing?" She asked suspiciously; 'Don't tell me she is still embarrassed over what happened last week...'

"Gah! Not this again!" Huffing she strut past Mai, glaring over to her own desk which was besides Mai's. The left half of the room belonging to her whilst the other was owned by the Zipang-born. "Like I said, I was brought up around guys!"

"Only because you ran away with them." Mai pointed out, unfazed as a piece of paper was suddenly thrust into her face. Eyes trailing down it for a few seconds she blinked slowly, Natsuki crossing her arms smugly afterwards as it was snatched away from her. "..."

'Miss Maria wants me to be Haruka Oneesama's Coral?' The thought finally digesting inside her mind, the carrot-redhead shot a dumbfounded stare over to the now smirking Natsuki. "Coral?! Why me? I didn't do anything!"

"Hu, huh." Just like Natsuki had, heh? Neither of them had done anything at all! Apparently anyway. "Whatever, Tokiha. But anyway, before you start yapping about something even more ludicrous I need to phone my mother. I promised I would this week."

"Queen Saeko?"

"Um." Natsuki nodded silently, biting her bottom lip nervously as she glanced over to the door, "Uh... see you later."

"... Yeah."

~S~

"As I said mother, I'm barely three month into my course. I cannot come back to Anazia! Nor will I allow that man to put his disgusting hands on me!" Yes, train to be some sort of mythological pure maiden, blow a few things up, save her country then become a breeding machine for her enemy? Err, no. "The Masashi's would try and take the nation over completely!" She said sharply, ignoring one of the teachers who was in the Headmistresses office with her, having to be there at all times when a student was actually allowed to use the phone.

... Only the royalty and important nobles had the privilege of course.

"Natsuki," Saeko sighed loudly, a pause sounding for a few moments as she thought of something calmly. "You know fully well this is our best bet out of this situation. Reito is unable to have children, and the Masashi's don't even have a female heir; nor can Alyssa help us, she is barely of the age to fire a rifle, never mind lead an army."

"Aa, I already know that." Natsuki said softly this time. Closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose, she then glanced towards the windows at the far end of the office. 'But to freely sacrifice me? Whatever did I do to be treated in this way?' She felt like a dirty old rag being fought over by a pack of stray dogs! "How is Alyssa-chan?" She asked quietly, nodding to the teacher who was pointing to the clock.

"Well."

"Um."

"Natsuki?" Her mother asked, a trace of worry hinting. "Is something wrong?"

"No, it is nothing." She smiled, knowing full well it would go unseen by the older Kruger. "I need to get to the dining hall before it is crowded, ah... I think my stock in medicine needs resupplying as well."

"Alright."

"Natsuki-san!"

Sitting down beside Mai in the hall with a steaming bowl, Natsuki grunted in acknowledgement to the shorter, brown-eyed Coral, the girl grinning wildly as she then waved over to a faintly tanned, purple-eyed student. "Laula-chan!"

"Hey," Laula greeted neutrally, sitting herself down next to her fellow Lutecian. "Natsuki-san, Mai-san," she nodded to each of them separately. Her attention soon being pulled back to Carla who started to rabbit off about their nation; probably concerning the events in which they had finally inherited their past Otomes' memorials, many of those people having known the Headmistress who still thought fondly of them to this day.

"So what did she want?" Mai asked, handling her knife and fork with well placed care. Inexperienced since Zipang didn't use the same kitchenware, those being in the name of chopsticks. 'Uh... I should really ask to see whether they have them or not.' These things just aren't working for Mai at all.

"Not much," Natsuki muttered, "Just about how long I'll be here, since as you know my brother cannot get us out of our mess because there is no female heir in Alayas, nor can he have children in the first place," she said. "And Alyssa is far too young to do anything yet." Barely nine years old to be exact. She passed a bored look over to Mai as she was earned a frown. "What?"

"You are expected to do so much..." The redhead shook her head unhappily.

Natsuki shrugged. "It's to be expected, it usually is when your country is surrounded on all sides by your enemy."

The two friends paused for a few moments in their conversation, either having trouble with curling the noodles around their forks properly or listening in on Carla and Laula's own gossiping of their nation.

"I just can't understand why our nations must hate each other though, Carla murmured, placing her knife and fork down respectfully at her bowls side to tighten the yellow bands keeping her hair up. "It's as if we never managed to forgive each other for what we did during the Dragon Lord War."

"I wouldn't think too much on it," Laula uttered calmly. "We should just be grateful none of us haven't had a Slave attack for forty-two years now."

Natsuki glanced from her bowl as this was said, a furrow marring her eyebrow as she gazed to the lightly turquoise-haired woman.

"How do you know that...?" She lifted a brow in wonder. "But hang on a minute; wasn't there Slaves at Wind Palace when the King and Queen were killed?" she asked suspiciously, glancing over to Mai who nodded in agreement. "Those photos of the attack, the creatures sure looked like Slaves you know."

"They were Childs."

Everyone looked over to Carla, who had now finished tightening the bands around her obsidian hair.

Puffing her cheek out she then said, "Childs aren't controlled, but the Schwartz and Aswad can with the Slaves!" She piped more gleefully this time, teeth gleaming as she grinned. "Slaves are more stocky, while Childs are spiky!"

"Err..." Mai laughed nervously, scratching the back of her neck, Laula stared blankly while Natsuki cocked an eyebrow further, the other soon matching its dark twin.

"But the Schwartz AND Aswad were at the castle during the attack..." The number two Coral pointed out; a frustrating sigh etching its way through her throat, 'Gah, why did I even bother coming here?' Maybe she should have carried on listening to her mother moan at her? But anyway, the attack on Fuuka castle had been... what?

"Haruka Oneesama!"

"Get out of the way Bubuzuke lovers!"

The screeching and the horde of heavy footsteps were heard all across the reasonably average-volume hall until the doors were blasted open. A boisterous blonde pushing her way through the crowd of her own fan-group as the calm environment took a turn for the wild side. Peering over heads of excited Corals as she continued her search for a certain redhead. "Has anyone seen that Zipang Princess girl?"

"...Kami-sama," Mai groaned, she didn't know the Aries-born would actually come to look for her!

"Heh," Natsuki chuckled with a smirk, crossing her arms slyly as the redhead attempted to hide by her side from the loud blonde, her more heavy form betraying her from Natsuki's slimmer frame as Haruka quickly spotted her out from the crowd. They, unlike a lot of the other Corals, had decided to stay out of the chaos and continue sitting, unlike the Armitage force who was surrounding the future general.

"Jeez!" Strutting past the girls without a single glance, Haruka placed her hands onto her hips as she got to their table, blinking for a second as she realized who Natsuki was. 'Bubuzuke-onna's Coral is friends with her?' Pushing the thought away quickly, she made a speedy review of Mai, visually sizing her up as the Zipang Princess stood up.

"I thought I would never find you!" She exclaimed a little too loudly, folding her arms sternly. 'Sheesh, I'll have to give Bubuzuke a piece of my mind later!' The daft woman hadn't told her where Tokiha would be! She had just run off straight after she returned to their room, saying something about wanting to see Kruger's teachers or something. "You're coming with me!"

"E-eh?"

Without another word, Haruka dragged a confused Mai out of the hall, Armitage and Viola fans alike moaning in disappointment that their number two Pearl Onee-sama had already left, and with Tokiha of all people! "Nani?"

"Noo."

"Onee-sama! Don't leave!"

Ignoring the voices, Natsuki growled. Now who was she going to speak with? No way was she getting into the conversation with Carla and Laula again who were now yapping on about something else. A few snippets of information being heard such as; Oh! You've been to Cardair? And - Yes, it is rather warm compared to Lutecia.

Err... duh? Cardair can be warm, yet it can change overnight, very similar to Windbloom's own weather which could change from heavy rain to scorching heat all in an hour.

"Ara, Kruger-san."

"Ei-" What? Stiffly, with forest-green widening faintly, Natsuki glanced over her shoulder. Orbs automatically meeting with mirth-enhanced red.

'...Someone kill me...'

This is all Miss Maria's fault!

Technology
Obviously there is a shortage of advanced technology in Earl during the time of around 340 (around the time Otome is set). There are only a few nations which have telephones and televisions etc; these are of course Aries, Windbloom and the Garderobe County; although Natsuki's homeland, The Anazia Federation also does, which is why she was able to contact Saeko; only she, Mai and a few others are allowed to use the rarer technology though because they are royalty/nobles, so they of course have higher privileges to the other students. The unlucky ones will have to do with letters and parcels etc.

Years
Due to complicated plot reasons in the future, an average students stay at Garderobe would be 3.5 years, however before a student can enroll to the academy they must complete certain mock exams and tests a year earlier.

Timetable
The Garderobe students are separated into two large groups during their Coral and Pearl years; these are known as the Star and Moon timetables in which, let's say Mai and Natsuki's half are the Star Group so they have their lessons in the morning, while the Moon Group have theirs during the evening. This is also the same for the Otome training program, since it would be impossible to keep an eye on every student of such a large year.

Note over Nations:
King/Queendom of Windbloom – London/Tokyo
Garderobe State - England/France/Arabia
Lutecia Remus/Romulus - Rome
Cardair Empire - Israel/Greece/Germany
The Black Valley - The Grand Canyon/Horn of Africa
Alayas/Anazia Federation - Atlantis/Japan
Aries Republic - America (With French hints)

Chapter Two - Just what is in store for Natsuki and Mai?

Originally Beta-ed by...
Ascoeur [FanFiction]
Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta
Aries Column of Garderobe

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2124726/Galactic_Entwined_Asgard

Back to top Go down

Seductive Smile Empty Re: Seductive Smile

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:03 am

Chapter Two: - Anh Sempai

'I don't believe this.' Cooped closely together on the settee inside the Trias Base, Mai and Natsuki curiously glanced back and forth between their new Oneesama's. The boisterous blonde grunting over something in annoyance over to the amused russet-chestnut, waving her arms in a frenzy to then finally, fold her arms with a huff.

"Ara, I don't think Haruka-san should think into it too much," Shizuru spoke softly. Sat by the table on the other side of the room from where their Coral’s were situated. Lips pressed against the rim of her cup gently once Haruka scoffed in response to her.

"Ha! Like Miss Maria would get a thing like this wrong, Bubuzuke-onna!"

"Bubuzuke-onna?" Natsuki hissed to Mai. 'What the hell does that mean?' Isn't it a form of the Zipang language?

"Tea served with rice woman." Mai uttered just as silently; eyes of amethyst watching the number two Pearl contently. So this is what their Oneesama's were like up close, huh? They seemed so... normal-natural… without crowds of Coral around them; it was a little odd to see. However Mai would eventually discover she would learn to cherish it in later years when the two Trias members had graduated, Natsuki especially; leaving them both to take over in their places.

"Perhaps she just decided to have a change," Shizuru replied, taking a sip lightly from the green tea, she smiled over to Haruka who still had her arms crossed beside her from the opposite side of the table. Violet glaring into crimson as the blonde slammed her fist against the table angrily.

"But this isn't fight! I'm supposed to have Kruger, while you have Tokiha! Not the other way round!"

"Right, Haruka-san."

"Bubuzuke!"

The two Corals glanced at each other in wonder as Haruka continued to rave on at Shizuru. An accusing finger being directed over them momentarily, earning a blink from them as the Pearl then yelled, "We already have enough problems in our own hands! Never mind having to look after a Coral at the same time!"

"But Haruka-san and I are at the top of the class," Shizuru murmured, placing her cup down softly she gazed over to Mai and Natsuki. "And you already know you'll be Chrysant-san's Otome, Haruka." She reminded, smiling as she rose from her chair quietly; if Shizuru didn't get what she wanted from Haruka, she would easily drop the 'san', creating confusion for the blonde who would think on it for a while and then suddenly come up with a counter, obviously missing her chance since the Pearl would be long gone. "If you would excuse me, Haruka-san."

"Eh?" Haruka gave her a blank look, staring over to her in wonderment.

"I understand Tokiha-san, and Kruger-san would want an explanation to this, yes?" Heading over to the redhead and Anazian, Shizuru quirked a brow playfully, brushing a strand of hair away from her eyes as she then clasped her hands before her.

Natsuki stared suspiciously, being nudged in the side she glared over to Mai, "What?"

"Be nice, Natsuki," The Zipang-born warned, lifting a finger in a scolding nature.

"Ara..."

Changing her mind from originally snapping at the younger Coral, Natsuki instead gave Shizuru a curious glance who in turn tilted her head to the side slightly. Emerald and ruby gazing at each other for a brief moment before Haruka came up to the Pearl's side. Sighing loudly as she propped her hands against her hips in irritation. "You do realize, Lu is visiting soon, Bubuzuke?"

"Oh? Oneesama?" Shizuru asked, intrigued. Anh is coming over from An Nam? She hadn't heard of this... "How long will this be? I haven't heard."

"Tomorrow, Miss Maria told me when I asked where Tokiha was." She glared, only to scowl as Shizuru stayed silent. "Bubuzuke!"

"I must apologize." Nodding to the youngest pair of the group, Shizuru turned her back on them, giving Haruka her full attention. "I was surprised that Haruka-san would be kind enough to tell me such news. It seems she is one step ahead of me this time!"

"We're being ignored aren't we?" Mai pondered out-loud, a finger atop her bottom lip, eying Natsuki who tossed her a blank look of boredom. 'She only ever seems to either be angry, lonely or bored.'

Natsuki shrugged, "To be honest, I don't really care." She had better things to do than get a headache from a bossy blonde and a quiet tea addict! How could your head start hurting for someone being silent though anyhow? Brushing the thought aside the Coral rolled her eyes, "I could be sleeping by now."

"You only think about eating, sleeping and breaking curfew to spot wolves don't you?" Mai muttered, shaking her head in disappointment, "And you're supposedly the older and more sensible one."

"Tck."

"'To put you into a unique situation?'" Haruka mused, folding her arms sternly as she walked away from the Headmistresses office with Shizuru; Mai and Natsuki briskly trailing after them. The younger Pearl gracefully clasping her hands before her as she wore her well-placed mask, smiling delicately over to fan-groups whenever they were spotted. "What the hell is she thinking?"

"Ara, as I said earlier. She might merely want a change; she has been here for a good fifty years now, Haruka-san."

Strutting after Mai hastily, Natsuki released a grumble as the two Pearls made yet another detour through the grounds of Garderobe, Haruka directing a huff over to Shizuru who chuckled behind a hand; probably finding the whole ordeal humorous in some sort of odd fashion.

"Bubuzuke! If we had gone the way I wanted to go, we would have gotten there by now!" she exclaimed in annoyance, her fists firmly clenching together by her sides. They were supposed to be back at the Trias Base now! It was the important tradition of the school that a Pearl must show her Oneesama their new Coral. It was like a marriage, if Anh was to accept Natsuki and Mai, that would mean she believed they would be good replacements. So obviously they needed to plan for tomorrow!

In meaning, if Anh did so, that meant Natsuki and Mai were placed into full responsibility of looking after their Oneesama's, while at the same time they were being taught and trained in return etc.

"She's already changed enough of everything!" Reaching the Pearl dorms, Haruka gruffly grumbled and propped her hands against her hips once more. "Jeez, first she made both of us have one Oneesama, now she expects us to take in two Coral who aren't even our own level!"

Following the rivals, Natsuki and Mai felt a little uncomfortable as they were rewarded strange glances by the Pearls of the dorm, either in curiosity or that they believed the pair to be a nuisance as there were whispers, obviously directed to the current event.

"Isn't it a little early for Corals to be chosen?"

Obviously they had gone through the dorm barely an hour ago, but no students had been around at the time.

"I don't know, but I've heard Miss Maria is taking it differently again, apparently there will be a Butou and everything!"

"Butou?" The busty redhead questioned, Natsuki shrugging as they climbed the stairs towards the Trias Base, attempting to at least ignore the burning sensation on their backs as the stares continued to be waved upon them. "Where could they have possibly heard something like that?"

With a deep sigh, Haruka parked herself onto the settee heavily, violet orbs narrowing as her fellow Trias sat beside her, gesturing Mai and Natsuki over who glanced to each other, but went over afterwards anyway.

"Now I can finally tell you what is happening!" Shizuru piped happily, motioning the two girls to bring the chairs from the table over to sit in front of her and Haruka. "As you were waiting outside, Miss Maria told us of what our true purpose is for."

"True purpose?" Natsuki muttered, brushing a strand of stray obsidian away from her eyes. Eh... how she wished her father would give her that Kruger hairclip; to actually avoid having to constantly rake your hair back and other such things. Though it didn't really take her fancy that if she did wear it, everyone would automatically recognize her as the heir to one of the most advanced nations in the world. She would be headhunted for sure!

"Miss Maria is under the consideration that we will all learn quite a decent amount of knowledge if we were to work together."

"Bubuzuke! Just tell them!"

~S~

"What?" Natsuki gaped, "Shizuru Oneesama is in a placement to be a Column?" Transfixed, Natsuki wasn't sure if she should have glared at Haruka for scoffing, or continued to stare at Shizuru in shock and awe.

"Why indeed," patting Haruka's shoulder softly, she uttered a word of 'next time' to her. "However Miss Maria is still in need of a replacement for herself and a Number IV Column. Apparently she is having trouble." And the reason why she was attempting all these changes was to find suitable Meister for one reason; a new generation of Columns.

"Elliot Chandler is retiring soon," Haruka said, crossing her arms as she glanced out of the window, instantly spotting the Headmistresses section of the grounds which peaked out the canopy of trees. "Ever since that Sayers woman died she's been getting worse as the years go by."

"Why Haruka, you are being rather informative and observant today." The tea lover commented, smiling as the boisterous Aries-born merely gazed at her blankly, bemused. "But as I said; Miss Maria wants us to work normally, but this time – all of us working together in a group of four."

~S~

An almost inaudible grumble was heard throughout the classroom the proceeding day as Natsuki glared down death to the old, creasing textbook before her. Her teacher, Narcisa Larizzu; a woman of 28 years from Lutecia who was currently discussing about the nation of Galleria, a country which barely had any technology at all and was currently struggling with paying importing extracts with the Artai Principality.

"Since the early days of Earl, Galleria has struggled with finding suitable power sources and living space... they've had so many problems in fact that recently they've had to develop a new land-mass in the sea which stretches around the whole of the large island; which in turn, has created boarder disturbance with the coasts of An Nam and Zipang..."

Pfft, well that's nice and all; but they have nowhere near as many problems as Anazia...

Alayas has more advanced technology than Anazia, and a hell of a lot of Otome. Natsuki was still unsure to this day how she was meant to get past the four other Otome if she was to command the army to the Crystal Palace of Alayas...

"During the time of large-scale development to gather more resources from the sea however... it was thanks to their nation's Otome, Rena Sayers, in which they became more public, conducting in international meetings with other countries such as the Aries Republic and the State of Vlad...

Rena Sayers? Glancing over to the curly, purple-haired teacher; Natsuki furrowed a brow; wasn't Sayers from Windbloom? Yet... it says here she is from that Galleria place...

Trailing her eyes down the book she groaned inwardly; attention soon moving to the open window, a cool breeze calming her skin as she sighed. First confusion between SLAVEs and CHILDs now this!

"Rena Sayers?"

"Yes," Narcisa smiled warmly, closing the book still in her hands as she nodded to the student who had commented. "Rena Sayers was from Galleria, not Windbloom as most people believe; it is thought her Mother, Alyssa Searrs still lives there to this day: Although their family did originally come from Windbloom, the reason why they don't share familiarity with other Gallerians."

"Ah?"

"Alyssa Searrs? The creator of the robotic house maids!"

Natsuki rolled her eyes at the other Corals enthusiasm, her chin leaning against her clenched fist as she gazed to the blackboard; scanning the different pieces of information and images regarding where Galleria was on Earl. ... Somewhere to the south beside An Nam.

What was with the nations and the letter 'A' anyway? Everywhere Natsuki looked, there always seemed to be A's everywhere!

Anazia... Alayas... Artai... Aries... An Nam. Even the Aswad, although you couldn't really count them as a country, they were a small section of the Black Valley.

Was it just her, or was something about to happen?

"Eh? A Butou! For real?!" An unknown student gleefully spoke out excitedly, her hands cupping together near her chest as she leaned in towards the other Coral. The other smirking as she clicked her tongue.

"Yes, apparently it is against the Trias! Haruka Oneesama wants to fight Shizuru Oneesama!"

Attempting to at least ignore the pair, a scowl broadened itself onto her features as she heard an incoming voice which she recognized instantly.
"Natsuki-san!"

Carla.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" The obsidian-haired student remarked, taking a hold of the unimpressed elder’s wrist. Technically dragging the girl towards the Trias Base; "Your Oneesama wants to talk to you!"

"And how do you know this?" Natsuki asked suspiciously, pulling her wrist away from the Lutecian roughly, inspecting it as the other girl puffed her cheeks, pouting.

"She asked me when I was passing by! She wanted me to fetch you!"

"...Of course, of course..." – 'Uh... I knew something was going to happen...'

~S~

"Oneesama!" Just what is going on? "Is it true?" She asked as she finally halted before the confused Pearl, gasping a few breaths as her hands clasped onto her knees. Eh, thank Kami-sama she managed to dodge Miss Maria and get away from Carla! She would have been murdered if she was caught running in the corridors – again.

"Ara, Kruger-san?"

"You know what I mean!" she muttered, folding her arms. Pfft, now she's acting clueless? What next, a talking teacup?

Actually...

She could imagine Shizuru dressing as one funnily enough; it worked quite well, disturbingly.

"What are you thinking?"

"E-" Natsuki blushed, tearing her eyes away from the elder, "Nothing."

"Is that so?" Shizuru smirked inwardly, but there was a hint of a sly curl sliding onto her lips as she studied the girl intensely. "... Kruger-san is red; it is rather cold out, isn't it?"

"A-aa..." But anyhow, "I heard you're going to have a Butou," she said seriously, an eyebrow furrowing unconsciously as Shizuru continued to gaze down at her. "W-what?"

'On my! How has Tokiha-san succeeded in surviving with such an adorable room-mate?' She pondered, watching gleefully as Natsuki shifted uncomfortably on her spot; attempting to fire one of those Kruger-glares but failing miserably in the process.

'Damn this woman!'

"Perhaps Kruger-san should go and rest," Shizuru suggested smoothly, the tip of her tongue popping out to put moisture back onto her lips. "She looks rather feverish."

She won't be tricked! "Why are you going to fight Haruka Oneesama?"

Glancing down to the younger student carefully, Shizuru brushed a lock of hair around her ear and inwardly sighed. "Miss Maria wanted us too; it is for Anh Oneesama and a chance for us to see who can have Tokiha-san or Kruger-san."

~S~

"I still can't understand why we have to be here though," Natsuki groaned as she and Mai waited by the gate which led into the Otome Arena. Emeralds focused onto the far wall furiously as her eyebrow twitched. 'Uh...' Wait... didn't she forget her pills this morning?

"Miss Maria did tell us to," Mai uttered, side glancing over to the older Coral who moaned under her breath, hands clasping to the sides of her head in frustration. "We have to be with Haruka and Shizuru Oneesama when they leave for Butou, and we have to meet Anh Sempai as well." She pointed out, frowning slightly when Natsuki suddenly tore her gaze away from the wall to glare towards her instead.

"I know that!" The Anazian snapped angrily, "I just can't help it."

"Natsuki..."

"No, don't Natsuki me, Tokiha."

"You haven't taken your pills," the redhead stated firmly, shaking her head with a sigh. She knew something was off; she had begun to start acting odd just after they had been sent to Miss Maria's office. "It is honestly a good thing I carry a spare supply!"

Mumbling a faint thank you over to her fellow room-mate, Natsuki sighed groggily as she swallowed the red tablets down without water. Blinking as the small pellets etched their way down her throat awkwardly; 'How did Mai even get a hold of my medicine anyway? Don't I keep the supply locked or hidden away? I'm always carrying the rest as well...' Only thing is she wasn't this afternoon.

"You know," Mai murmured silently, violet-amethyst orbs locked on the floor of the dusty chamber. "You could really be my brother and his bodyguard's love-child."

"W-what!" Jaw hanging open loosely, Natsuki gazed incredulously over to the serious redhead. "W-what makes you- Tokiha!"

"You act just like them!" Mai giggled quietly, her eyes warming as she glanced up into wide forest-green. "I think you'd like Akira a lot, Natsuki."

"..."

"Ara, we're not interrupting anything are we?" Shizuru inquired as she walked beside Haruka, a taller woman walking behind them slowly who adorned a soft smile, eyes constantly half-lidded as she chuckled slyly.

"N-no."

"Ara, ara..." Anh uttered, smiling down to a blushing Natsuki as she stood before the two Coral's. "My... what cute students Haruka and Shizuru-chan have..."

"I-"

Before they knew it, both Princesses were clamped roughly together into the Meister's arms. Mai groaning as her neck pressed against Anh's shoulder, while Natsuki...

"A-Get off!" Pushing against the shoulders of the older woman, Natsuki desperately attempting to force herself away from the chest which was stopping her breathing.

"My..." Staring curiously Shizuru chuckled lightly at the situation, mirth highlighting itself as Haruka yelled incredulously.

"Oneesama!"

'Maybe I do want to live...'

But for her death to be this torturous?!

'I'm straight... I'm straight... I'm straight! ... Aren't I?'

Acceptation of Coral
In order for a Trias Pearl to gain leadership of a Coral, their ex Oneesama must agree that the student would be a suitable person to help guide the Pearl. Similar to the Otome-verse, both Pearl and Coral work together in order to become a better bred Otome; this involves different things such as studying in the library (e.g, showing notes to each other and giving options, working together on projects etc). The main purpose for this however is for the Coral to one day be able to rival their own Oneesama in sparing and Butou, hence the reason why they have them during the Pearl Graduation, this will also bring out enough evidence for the Headmistress to choose if they should make the Coral a Trias Pearl etc.

Alyssa
Yes, there is more than one Alyssa! But to make it less confusing, Alyssa Kruger, Natsuki's little sister isn't a ridiculously intelligent student. She does however look exactly like her HiME version; Otome Alyssa Searrs doesn't, she is Rena's mother so obviously she would look vaguely similar.

Timetable
A Coral and Pearl must be in the same timetable group for them to be able to be together at all times. Haruka, Shizuru, Mai and Natsuki are all unsurprisingly in the star group; so obviously they can spend time together in the afternoon.

Further Nations Note
Galleria - China
Zipang - Japan
State of Vlad - Sweden

Next Chapter - Butou, a future president; could it get worse for Natsuki? Yes, yes it can definitely; especially when a student from Alayas finally shows her face.

"Me? Oh, I'm sure you should remember me, Natsuki-sama. I am Kazuki Kaiser."

Originally Beta-ed by...
Ascoeur [FanFiction]

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2124726/Galactic_Entwined_Asgard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum