Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

Winter Romance - YukariMai

Go down

Winter Romance - YukariMai Empty Winter Romance - YukariMai

Post by Kat Cheshire Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:40 am

Just a little something-something I cooked up last night while talking to mah gurl. :3 Enjoy!

--

Working late, much later than usual, Mai stared distastefully down at her math work, a thin blanket draped over her shoulders. Why did she want to return to Japan, again? She was happier in Gensokyo! Least there, she wouldn't have to deal with this... even if Keine would scold her for not getting her education.

Grumbling, Mai's brow twitched as her leg did the same, blood being cut off from the way she was seated, on her knees at the low table. “Damnit, why'd I get so much homework? It's winter break for the love of God!” She cried, flopping back onto the carpet, glaring up at the ceiling. “I bet Natsuki got fifty percent of this- Nay! Twenty!” She ranted, faintly kicking her feet in a tantrum. “Oh well... I suppose it's better than constantly having Cirno spaz at me or something.” Mai muttered, finally sitting back up.

Her math stared at her, and it almost seemed to mock her. Brows lowering, she glared down at the paper, as if just that would make it explode into flames.

“Grgh.” Mai bit onto her thumb, a small light in her eye flickering. Ugh... this was frustrating her enough to bring out her Youkai powers? That was no good. She was really only just learning how to control them after all. “Damnit.” She cussed again, hanging her head.

“Someone seems to be quite stressed.” A soothing, lilting voice sounded from behind her, long, slender arms coiling around the girl's shoulders. The soft sound of the tear in the dimensions hissed, soft, baggy sleeves resting against Mai's pyjama-topped chest.

“Ah...” Mai turned her head, jolting as her lips were quickly claimed, the arms coiling around her firmly.

Pulling back, the girl puffed out a soft breath as she was pulled back to rest against a supple chest, the soft hiss dispersing. “Yukari.” she murmured.

“Mai.” The woman replied, her long arms wound around Mai's stomach, soft pink lips curled into a lazy smile. “My little dragon-girl.” the elder crooned, brushing her cheek against Mai's temple. Mai let out a quiet breath again, one hand clasping over Yukari's.

“What are you doing here? I thought you slept during winter.” The small redhead spoke up to the blonde, Yukari's free set of fingers brushing along her jaw.

“I could sense your frustration.” Yukari replied lowly, her hand sifting up to play with the stray fringe of Mai's hair. “I woke up immediately; I don't want you rampaging around Japan.” She chuckled.

“I-I wouldn't-” Mai muttered, getting cut off with a finger to her lips.

“Lying's no good, little Tokiha of mine.” Yukari murmured, an arm still loose around her waist, long fingers faintly dipped into the yellow pyjama top. “We both know you're still unstable.”

The fledgling Youkai huffed, releasing her grip from the hand lightly gripping her clothing. She truthfully had almost gone berserk when she saw Yuuichi again, and if it weren't for Yukari tagging along with her, dressed in normal clothing of course, she would have destroyed Fuuka Academy. You could say she was still a bit... bitter from their last fight, even though it was a good several months ago. Oh but the look on Yuuichi's face when Yukari had stolen a kiss from her before leaving... Mai snickered.

“Oh, she's thinking about something.” The Youkai elder's smile widened, her fingers slipping from Mai's lips to her cheek, turning her head to lock twin violet eyes with her young lover.

“Just about how I love when you kiss me in public.” Mai smiled, her small hands cupping Yukari's own cheeks. “The right public.” Like Yuuichi.

“Hm... so you like it when I am possessive?” The blonde asked, her other hand sneaking up Mai's shirt, the warm pads of her fingers sliding over the smooth, flat flesh of the girl's stomach.

“You could say so...” Mai murmured, turning to straddle Yukari's lap fully, her palms sliding from the woman's cheeks as her arms wound around Yukari's neck.

“Hoh... like this, then...?” Yukari slowly brought her fingertips down Mai's abdomen, leaning over to bite onto the girl's ear softly with sharp teeth. Though Mai was a Youkai now, she still in an extremely fragile state, almost still as weak as she was as a human.

“Mn.” a small flow of blood rushed to Mai's cheeks, her hands gripping the back of Yukari's dress.

“You've always had sensitive ears...” Yukari murmured slowly, chuckling before licking around the rim of Mai's ear, blowing softly after, enticing a shiver and a mewl.

“For a dragon, you act a lot like a kitten.” The elder teased faintly, her free hand planting onto Mai's supple thigh while the one in the girl's shirt snuck around to Mai's back.

“Quiet, you.” Mai grumbled, a hand grasping Yukari's hat and placing it on the floor beside them, before Yukari stole her lips again, smiling.

As the kiss went on, frozen winter moonlight beamed through Mai's window, giving the room a soft, icy glow, even though they were both starting to burn up.

Yukari slipped her tongue into the girl's mouth as her hands explored Mai's body, the young Youkai's doing the same, short, thin fingers finding the clip that kept Yukari's hair in a neat bun and releasing it of duty, panting as the elder opened up the first three top buttons of her pyjama shirt.

“D-don't tell me you woke up to have sex.” Mai mumbled after pulling back, a small bridge of saliva joining their mouths before Yukari licked her lips.

“No, not at all... though it is a nice bonus...” Yukari chuckled, taking a hand from Mai's rear to fully unravel her hair, the platinum-blonde locks cascading down her back.

Mai frowned, her vermilion brows furrowing.

“You're so tense, little Mai... I think you've been hanging around with Reimu too much.” Yukari jabbed, earning a cocked eyebrow. “See what I mean?” She asked, abruptly rising, slowly laying Mai onto her back. “I'll help you loosen up.” the elder murmured, earning another darkening shade of Mai's cheeks.

Everything Yukari did was fluid in motion, flawless, even when she paused it was perfect. The petite girl puffed a breath against Yukari's ear as the woman paid homage to her neck, sucking the fair milky flesh lovingly, leaving a dark red mark and kissing it repeatedly.

“You are mine.” Yukari whispered, laying on Mai, her weight balanced out as to not harm her lover. “My dragon-girl...”

“Nhm-... Yukari.” Mai mumbled back as the woman bit onto her throat, shivering whilst the elder's fingers danced up and down her sides. Were they really going to do it here? On the floor? Releasing a small sound from the back of her throat, Mai's eyes closed, Yukari latching onto the girl's collarbone with heated lips.

Along the way, Yukari slipped out of her dress, now bare for Mai except for her bra and panties, both black in colour.

'Well that explains a lot...' Mai thought to herself, the black, lacy underclothes earning a twitch of her brow.

“Do you like them?” Yukari asked, kneeling between Mai's legs now. “You should have seen Ran's face when I showed her...” She laughed, cupping a hand to her cheek, examining Mai's features.

Slowly, she leaned back down. “But yours is better.” She sang quietly, pressing her lips to Mai's forehead, trailing them down to the girl's jaw.

Exhaling slowly, Mai pressed her cheek to Yukari's, the woman ceasing in her kissing. “Bed.” was said simply, and in no time at all, Yukari was carrying Mai to the small bed within the girl's dorm.

Laying Mai down once the blankets were pulled back, Yukari freed the girl of her pyjamas, humming musically once she discovered Mai was wearing panties. Climbing into the bed with Mai, she frowned from the lack of space provided for her long legs, much taller than the dragon Youkai.

“And this is when I'm happy about my height.” Mai claimed, grinning as Yukari was forced to slightly curl up.

“Yet you complain about it when you can't reach certain ingredients for making dinner.” Yukari teased, gently poking Mai's small nose. “Everything about you is so small, and yet you've almost defeated me in battle.” the elder Youkai smiled.

Of course, Mai hadn't been all there during that fight. Her Youkai side was quite a challenge, even for the boundary keeper.

Pouting at Yukari, the girl was made content again with another kiss. “Let's sleep, tonight.” Mai mumbled, tucking close to Yukari. “School was tiring today.” Though gym class went on without a hitch. She had even beaten Natsuki for the sprint exercises.

“Hm, alright.” Yukari hummed, coiling her arms around the girl. She couldn't blame Mai for not wanting to have sex, the girl's life was even more chaotic than it was in Gensokyo right now, especially since she had to keep tabs on her powers in such an environment as school, which contained bullies and frustrations galore.

“I still think you should just let me teach you.” Yukari mumbled quietly, the blankets pulled up around them.

“Spending hours alone with you, in a padded room, with a low table?” Mai asked, closing her eyes. “Not much work would get done.”

“...” Yukari's left brow quirked as she smiled dryly to herself. “We have all the time in the world, Mai.”

“...I know.” the girl murmured, opening her eyes. “All the time in the world.”

“Mm.” The Youkai elder rested her chin atop Mai's head, a hand idly smoothing up and down the girl's side. “I want to spend it all, with you.”

The girl smiled peacefully, her own hands against Yukari's smooth back. “The feeling is mutual.” She spoke lowly, listening to the woman's quickened heartbeat, certain that Yukari could hear her heart beating quickly as well.

As the two lovers fell into a deep, relaxed sleep, the winter moon shone brightly on the snow-covered grounds of the academy, whatever stars that peeked out from the clouds winking down from the sky as snow fluttered down, dancing across the sky.

Beneath the hot glow of a path lamp, a poppy and a violet remained in the cold weather, their stems coiled, joined in unison, surviving the long winter months.
Kat Cheshire
Kat Cheshire
The Dark Meister
The Dark Meister

Back to top Go down