Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

Obsessive Compulsive [NatSaraMai]

Go down

Obsessive Compulsive [NatSaraMai] Empty Obsessive Compulsive [NatSaraMai]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:38 am

DarkHiME-Tokiha and I wrote this together. Her being Sara and Mai (though we shared Sara sometimes) and myself being Natsuki.

Obsessive-Compulsive

It was the first fall of the new year, Garderobe taking it with stride and happiness. Classes were out, the green lawn overtaken by the ivory fluff. It seemed like the perfect day.

Hands frozen to the metal of a gurney, the Gakuenchou's face was grim as the doors were pushed open, people running around her.

A blonde with spiky hair was at the Gakuenchou’s side, eyes staring down into fading violet orbs. The woman on the gurney looked dead already, her blood soaking the sheet over her body, riding up to her chest.

“Youko.” Natsuki ordered the woman to her side, wheeling the gurney into a private operating room, hands still frozen to the metal.

“You need to save her. There is no if.” The Gakuenchou ordered, Youko cutting her from the gurney.

The team of doctors rushed off with the redheaded woman, Sara’s eyes watering pools of jade.

“She'll be alright, Sara.” Natsuki murmured, flexing her hands and blowing on them. “Come.” Taking the younger woman into their private waiting room, the elder sat her down. “No crying, okay?” She murmured, cleaning the blonde's face.

“N-Natsuki...” Sara looked up at the tall woman, before collapsing into her, body getting wracked with sobs. Mai had looked so...distant, her eyes no longer containing that fiery spark. They seemed completely dead, the life drained out of the powerful Meister.

“Shh, come now, we can't cry. We have to be strong, Sara.” Natsuki cooed to her, gathering the girl into her lap as she leaned back into the settee. Petting the blonde hair, the elder closed her eyes. “This is my private medical team. If they can bring me back from the dead, they can save her from it.”

Sara hiccuped, nodding though she couldn’t stop crying.

“Come here.” Pulling Sara closer, Natsuki began to kiss the tears away, hushing her.

“W-who would d-do that to her?” Sara asked, clinging to the older woman.

“An enemy. Like that assassin.” Sighing, the raven haired diplomat gently kissed Sara's closed eyes. “She will be fine.”

The younger woman nodded, pressing her face into Natsuki’s neck. To see their Mai so beaten down, so lifeless, it made her loose just the tiniest bit of hope towards human survival. If humans were willing to do this to one of their own...Sara shivered.

“When she wakes up, you don't want her to know you cried.” Natsuki murmured, though her own eyes were beginning to well.

Sara nodded again, pulling back to take off her glasses and burying her nose back into the crook of Natsuki’s neck.

“Let's lay down, little one.” Natsuki murmured, taking Sara's glasses and setting it onto the table. Falling back slowly, she held the younger woman carefully.

Sara was soon asleep, the stressful evening getting the better of her.

“She will be fine.” Natsuki murmured, kissing Sara's head as she closed her eyes.

Awaking on the settee with Natsuki the next morning, Sara rubbed her bleary green eyes as she sat up on the older woman’s stomach.

The Gakuenchou was still sleeping, no doubt stressed from what they had both been through. She knew the older woman would have trouble breathing on her back, and quickly moved her.

Rolling Natsuki onto her side, the blonde sighed lowly, her eyes red from crying.

Natsuki gave a low groan from the movement, burrowing into the settee's cushions. She slowly woke, blinking slowly.

“Good morning.” Sara murmured, finger-combing her wild golden hair.

“Mm.” Sitting up carefully, Natsuki gave a soft cough before she stood to start walking around the room. The surgery should have been done last night, so perhaps she was recovering now.

Sara stretched on the small sofa, picking up her glasses after and fixing them onto her nose.

“I'll order coffee.” The elder murmured, taking out her cellphone before the doors to the operating room opened, Youko stepping out. Dropping her phone, the Gakuenchou strode to her.

Sara stood from the couch immediately, rushing over to the two taller women.

“The surgery was successful.” Youko reported, Sara letting out the breath she had been holding.

“Good. How is she?” Natsuki asked, ignoring her broken phone and taking Sara's hand gently.

“She’s alright for visitors.” The doctor replied, barely having enough time to side-step Sara as she hauled Natsuki down the hallway.

“Slow down, little one. She isn't going anywhere.” Natsuki spoke, pulling the blonde back to her side carefully as she found the room.

The younger woman quickly entered the room, hurrying them both to Mai’s bedside.

Idly noting that this arrangement no longer seemed full, Natsuki chose to stand as Sara sat. Inspecting their friend, the Gakuenchou picked up the clipboard, reading it over.

Sara checked the redhead’s morphine, the Meister dead asleep. “Natsuki, when do you think she’ll wake up?” She murmured, looking concerned.

“According to this, she might still sleep for the day.” The elder spoke, putting the chart back and going to look out the window to the snow.

Studying Mai’s face, Sara then stood and walked over to Natsuki, hugging her from behind.

“I'm fine, go tend to Mai.” Natsuki murmured, smiling to the younger woman. “She might wake up.”

“You’re both my lovers, so at least come and coddle her with me.” Sara pouted.

The elder gave a small chuckle. “Alright, little one.” She affectionately murmured, turning around.

Leading Natsuki back to the redhead’s bedside, Sara’s heart leapt as Mai’s eyes opened, staring up at the ceiling in a confused haze.

“Mai?” The Gakuenchou moved to the vacant side of the woman's bed, placing a hand softly onto her arm.

“It feels like that one time I snuck out of my dorm late at night during my pearl year for that party no one knows about and drank my ass off again.” The redhead murmured, Sara staring down at her. Mai looked up at her younger lover, blinking. “Oh...whoops.”

“...Alright, then.” Fair enough. Natsuki shook her head, checking the morphine levels. “You've been badly hurt, but my team has patched you up well enough.” She spoke again, taking her hand back.

“I feel high.” Mai giggled, moving one hand to touch Sara’s stomach, placing her palm flat against the blonde’s abdomen.

“It makes me wonder, what exactly did she do in Pearl year?” Sara whispered over to Natsuki as their lover laughed herself silly.

“I was too busy training for the job of Gakuenchou.” Natsuki shrugged, checking over Mai's wounds. Seemed her stomach would need time to heal, along with her left leg, where she could make out a few stitches from under the blanket.

While Mai made strange sounds and drew circles on her stomach, Sara inspected the woman’s shoulder.

“I brought this for you.” Natsuki remembered, taking a small stuffed tiger from her coat and placing it under Mai's chin.

“He’s so fluuuuuuffy~!” Mai laughed, nuzzling the stuffed animal.

“Yes yes, as fluffy as he was in Coral year.” Natsuki murmured, stepping out for a moment to gather a second chair, sitting at Mai's bedside.

Sara watched Mai with silent concern, looking at the morphine dosage. Sure, Mai was quite physically tough, but that didn’t mean they had to pump sedatives into her by the gallons!

“It'll be fine, Sara. Sit.” Natsuki murmured, firmly locking the dosage in. Perhaps Mai would even need a boost of extra nanomachines to heal.

“Natsuki, you look sad.” The redhead’s bottom lip jutted out, Sara obeying the eldest woman and sitting down.

Lips twitching, the elder shook her head. “I'm not sad, I'm worried.” She spoke, brushing off her coat.

“Well stop worrying, because unless we’re all in hell and I’m imagining things, I’m alive.” Mai claimed, finding the strength to throw her plush tiger at Natsuki’s face.

The elder let it bounce from her face and land back into the bed. “You are a child.” She spoke to Mai, deciding to lower the dosage then lock it.

“I know you are, but what am I?” Mai gave Natsuki a snooty look as Sara sighed softly.

Natsuki ignored her, rubbing her eyes before she sighed as well. “Are you hungry, Mai?”

“There’s a huge slash across my stomach, of course I am hungry.” Mai stared at Natsuki oddly, Sara rolling her eyes and giving an exasperated smile.

“Was that a yes or a no?” Natsuki's brows drew together, and she idly realized she probably should not be here.

“One can never tell.” Sara sighed, standing up. “You two talk, I’ll get something to eat.” The blonde left the room before Natsuki could protest.

“How did the mission go bad?” The Gakuenchou got straight to business, looking to the younger woman.

“There was an explosion.” Mai replied, sinking back into her pillows, the decrease in morphine making her more attentive. “They lured me in with someone faking a citizen in distress.”

“Mai, you know better than to come to a citizen's call. While in another nation, citizens do not matter. It's the mission that matters.” Natsuki sighed, shaking her head. The Meister was going to get herself killed one day.

“So, what if it was a real citizen? What was I supposed to do, fly away when they’re about to die in a hellish explosion?” The younger woman stared at her lover.

Natsuki stayed quiet, shaking her head. It seemed Mai didn't understand, would she ever? Perhaps she saw things differently.

“Imagine if Sara was the one getting left behind to die, and you were the only one who could save her. What would come first: her, or the mission?” Mai glared. Why did Natsuki just toss away human lives?

The elder automatically scowled, brows knitting together. “Unless all of Earl depended on me to not save Sara, I would save her.”

“And how often does a mission push the weight of Earl onto your shoulders?” Mai scowled. “Not very. Mine was a simple two-weeks-at-most mission, so I could afford to save a citizen.”

“All of my missions push the weight of Earl onto me.” Natsuki scowled deeper. “That citizen was not Sara. It was a trap. Perhaps you should take that lesson again.” The elder upped the dosage of the morphine, locking it to approve that the conversation was over.

Mai’s pupils dilated, her limbs suddenly feeling like lead weights. Violet orbs shaking to stay focused on Natsuki, the redhead’s eyelashes fluttered before her eyelids slipped shut.

“And to sleep.” Bringing the dosage back to normal, Natsuki relaxed into her chair and closed her eyes as well.

Sara returned to the room with a plate of sandwiches and fries, very familiar with Mai’s appetite after a harsh mission, plus she was sure Natsuki was also hungry. Seeing her carrot-haired lover passed, out, she looked to Natsuki. “Is she still very tired? She seemed fine when I went for the breakfast run.”

“She crashed out.” The elder spoke, opening her eyes to look at Sara. She smiled, but only faintly, gesturing to the table the woman could set the plate at.

“Tired tiger.” Sara cooed over at Mai, setting the plate down and opening one of the small containers storing gravy for the fries.

“Mm.” The Gakuenchou idly remembered her cell phone being broken, and toyed with her Gem. “I'll be back shortly.” She spoke, standing.

“Right after I bring in breakfast.” Sara shook her head, teasing.

“I do have the worst timing.” Natsuki spoke back, quickly leaving the room. She walked back into the waiting room, noting the mess had been cleaned, Youko coming up to her with a replacement.

“Thank you.” She murmured, the doctor waving her off.

“Now, the Meister will have a hard time walking until she's healed, but the batch of nanomachines we'll give her in a few days will help.” Youko spoke, the raven haired woman nodding in understanding.

“I've already had to adjust the dose.” Natsuki spoke, nodding to the doctor as they went their separate ways once more.

When Natsuki returned to the room, Mai was still passed out, her left temple resting against the pillow. Sara was munching on the French fries, looking to her redheaded lover every now and then.

Taking her seat, Natsuki snagged a sandwich. As she ate, she wondered what Mai would remember when she woke up.

Sara sent a smile at Natsuki, Mai’s arm sliding from the bed to dangle over the side.

Fixing the woman's arm carefully, the elder returned the smile and finished her sandwich. “Remember, she's a bit...doped from the morphine.” Natsuki spoke as she took a sip from the flask in her coat.

“Of course, she did throw a tiger at you.” The younger woman giggled, the redheaded Meister in the bed grumbling.

“Indeed.” Natsuki chuckled, putting her flask back and wiping her mouth.

“We can take her home today, right?” Sara asked, looking to Mai and placing a small hand over the older woman’s.

“I doubt it, she's badly injured. Her nanomachines are still in shock, and they haven't begun to heal her yet.” The Gakuenchou murmured, rubbing her eyes again.

“Too much morphine must be laying them off.” Sara mumbled, standing to check Mai’s sedative dosage.

“No, Sara. An explosion and the serious injuries it caused must be laying them off.” Natsuki corrected the younger woman.

Sara arched a fine brow at Natsuki, deciding to hold her tongue and just check the IV.

Closing her eyes, the elder relaxed into her chair, squaring her feet onto the floor.

“I thought you lowered this? The morphine is flooding into her!” Sara looked to the Gakuenchou.

“Is it?” Natsuki quirked a brow, opening an eye. “I thought I had lowered it.” Taking the lock off, she turned it back down.

“Too much of this could kill her, you know.” Sara murmured, looking to the heart monitor. Mai’s heartbeat was slower, but still healthy.

“Yes dear, I know.” Natsuki shook her head, idly rubbing a spot above her heart.

Sara moved in to hug Natsuki, kissing under her jaw.

Taking the kiss, the elder pet the blonde's head. “Get some more rest, she won't wake for a while.” She instructed, pulling away.

“Alright.” Resisting the urge to clamber into Mai’s bed, Sara opted for her chair instead, sitting down onto the soft leather.

“I have to get back to work, call me if there's a problem. Call Youko first.” Natsuki stood, idly touching Mai's hand and nodding to Sara.

“Alright, have a good day, Natsuki.” Sara murmured.

“You as well.” And with that, the eldest woman had left them to silence. Silence, all but the sounds of Mai's monitor.

Over the course of the next couple days, Mai regained her strength enough to go back to her, Natsuki’s and Sara’s home. She was able to walk with the help of a cane, though she still had a bad limp.

“You should let me carry you, Mai.” Natsuki spoke up as she watched the younger woman struggle.

“No, I’m fine.” The redhead grumbled, holding her cane tightly as she walked around the office. She joined Natsuki at work this morning, wanting to get out of the house.

“Alright, if you need your pills, they're here.” Natsuki set the bottle at the corner of her desk, starting to work again. She had a mission later that night, but had decided to tell neither woman.

Sara was already worrying enough about Mai, their stubborn lover refusing not only help to walk, but also bathe and walk up and down stairs.

Neither of them needed to know she could die tonight. She wouldn't say goodbye either, just check up on them before the mission, then bolt.

She looked up from her work when she heard Mai give an exhausted and pain-laden groan, the younger woman leaning back against one of the black leather couches.

“Here.” Grasping the bottle, the Gakuenchou tossed it over to her friend.

Leaning forward to catch the bottle in her free hand, the redheaded Meister hit the white plastic with the tips of her fingers, causing it to get batted away from her. Of course, instinctual reflexes kicked in, and Mai lunged to catch it, just to fall over and give a yell of pain.

Sighing, Natsuki put her pen down and stood. This was going to be hard for them all. Taking Mai into her arms, the elder slid her back onto the couch, grabbing the pills and popping out two for the woman.

Breathing raggedly from the intense pain shooting through her nerves, Mai clutched at her shirt, toes curling onto the couch. Why did she have to get these damned injuries?!

“Come on, now.” Natsuki felt a small twinge in her chest, but forced it down as she slid the pills past Mai's lips, getting her a glass of water.

Mai found the sense to simply swallow the pills dry, shifting around on the couch.

“Drink.” Natsuki sat beside her, pushing the glass into her hand.

Trembling fingers clutching around the glass tightly, the wounded Meister used her other hand to push herself up against the armrest. Holding the cup with both of her shaking hands, she gripped even tighter, knowing that if she didn’t the tremors running through her digits would cause her to drop the glass. Bringing it to her lips, Mai drank deeply.

“That's it.” The elder murmured, sitting Mai against the couch further. She had to get back to work, she had already wasted too much time. Standing, the Gakuenchou made her way back to her desk, pen flying across the golden papyrus, the musky scent of the documents filling the air.

Resting the empty cup onto her stomach, the younger Otome let out a pain-filled sigh as the heavy crystal cup pressed onto her stitches. Gently placing the glass to the ground, she lifted her loose pajama shirt to examine her stomach, feeling cold air hit the small tendrils of blood leaking out of her stitched wound. Disheartened by the sight, she swiped a Kleenex from the coffee table and mopped up the crimson liquid.

“I suppose it was too early to let you out of the infirmary.” Natsuki pressed her palm to her temple, idly tapping as she tossed her pen down, standing. This was going to waste time, time she had to use to do her job. “I'll have Sara take you back.” She reasoned, grasping for her ornate phone and pacing.

“I don’t need to go back.” Mai spoke out, eyebrows furrowing. She didn’t want to go back to that bland hospital, the constant smell of latex and medicine in her nose.

“Then to your room, I can't work with you bleeding out onto my floor.” Natsuki spoke, the phone connecting her to the blonde Column.

“In case you haven’t...ugh.” Mai clenched her jaw, placing a hand down onto the carpet and reaching for her cane. Finding the smooth bamboo hook on her fingertips, she used it to heave herself up, refusing to make any sounds, since that would cause Natsuki to usher her back to the infirmary.

“In case, what, Meister?” Natsuki was torn between three things, and was finding it stressful and outright annoying. “Just come up, Sara!” She barked into the phone, slamming it down.

“Nothing, just get back to your precious papers.” Mai hissed over, left leg stinging as she made for the bedroom.

“You know about that stupid thing, just get out.” Natsuki growled after her, sitting back and gripping her pen tight.

She had to sign all of these, or else Miss Maria would harp on her, or something would go wrong... Something always went wrong if they weren’t signed by the end of the day.

Natsuki's palm pressed against her temple again, beginning to rock back and forth in her seat as she gnawed her bottom lip, grip tight on her pen. The doors opened, but she ignored it to sign her papers.

Sara walked into the room, looking around. She spotted the small amount of blood on the floor and couch from Mai’s fall, shifting her eyes to Natsuki. “Where’s Mai, Natsuki?”

“Bedroom.” The elder murmured, voice a bit slow as she rocked, trying to gain control of herself.

“...Natsuki.” Sara walked over to the desk, concerned. “Did you have one of your pills this morning?”

“No, I had to care for Mai.” Natsuki answered, distracted with signing her paperwork. The rocking motion was starting to affect her desk as well, and she growled when a document was moved.

Placing her hand onto the document, Sara put it back into its original place. “You should take a couple now.” She spoke.

“I'm busy, go tend to Mai, she's bleeding.” Natsuki waved the woman away, rocking ceasing as she pulled her chair closer to the desk, bent over as she worked.

Shaking her head, Sara left to tend to her wounded lover, leaving Natsuki alone at the desk.

“This arrangement isn't fair, has to stop.” Natsuki muttered to herself, grasping for her drawer and swallowing a few of her pills, taking the flask from her coat and downing it.

This wasn’t orderly at all, having two lovers at once. It was stressful, if anything. She didn’t know how Mai and Sara could handle it! It didn’t make sense.

Starting to calm down, Natsuki relaxed back into her chair, sighing out softly. Even when the three of them tried to be together, the Gakuenchou could only give attention to one at a time. It was too difficult for her.

Mai could give them both attention at once, so could Sara. Why was it so hard for her?

Why did she have to be so different? Natsuki stared down to her paperwork, half of them barely having her perfect scrawl of a signature. It was the fault of her own.

Entering the bedroom, Sara peered at the redhead lying on the bed. Mai was staring up to the ceiling, arms idle at her sides.

“Are you alright?” That seemed to be the question of the week, didn't it? Sara moved closer, seeing the faint traces of blood. “I'll change your bandages.”

“Natsuki thought it was a good idea to throw my pill bottle at me.” The older woman grumbled, unbuttoning her shirt for Sara.

“I'm sure she didn't mean for you to get hurt.” The blonde murmured, gathering up the supplies and sitting beside her.

“She couldn’t even be assed to get away from her desk and simply hand them to me.” Mai continued on, scowling up at the ceiling now. She had remembered when Natsuki cranked up her morphine, oh yes, but for the good of their relationship she had shaken it off.

“You know she has a problem, Mai. She barely could get away when she heard you were hurt.” Sara scolded her lover, fixing the bandages and cleaning the blood from her stomach.

Mai winced when the antiseptic stung her abdomen. “I know.” The older woman sighed. “I thought we were going to get help for her, Sara?”

“If anyone were to know that she has such issues, she wouldn't be allowed to work here anymore.” Sara sighed softly, padding the wound down gently.

“Sure she would.” Mai let out a soft grunt from the pressure. “She gets so much work done each day. It’s just the factor that causes her to finish so much paperwork worries me.”

“She's not balanced right, do you really think Miss Maria would let her be able to represent this academy if she knew?” Once down padding, the Column began to slowly wrap the gauze around Mai's wound.

Mai arched her back so Sara could wrap the gauze around her torso, elevating herself off of the bed using her arms, elbows grounded onto the mattress. “She doesn’t have to know. I’ll find someone who’ll give private sessions.”

“I don't think we should jeopardize her without her permission.” Sara warned Mai, finishing up and rubbing the crisp bandages down. She moved closer, kissing the middle of the bundle.

“I know.” Mai murmured, placing a hand into Sara’s wild hair and petting.

Going with the petting hand, the younger woman moved further up Mai's body, gently kissing her lover's lips.

Letting out a soft sigh, the older woman wrapped one arm around Sara’s back and returned the soft kiss.

Moving closer for a few moments before pulling back, the blonde smiled sweetly to her lover. “I have to go check Natsuki again.” She murmured, petting Mai's short hair.

“Alright.” The older woman mumbled, loosening her arm around Sara. “Make sure she takes some medication.”

“Mm.” Sara nodded, pulling back after another soft kiss.

Smoothing one hand down Sara’s arm, Mai sent her off with a smile.

Natsuki had calmed down, but she was still signing her papers at a fast rate. Three of the four stacks were done, and there was an empty pill bottle by her desk.

“Oh, no.” Sara whispered to herself, closing the bedroom door. Too many pills was a bad thing. A very bad thing.

“How is she?” The elder asked, turning to look at Sara. She idly rubbed the corner of her mouth, bringing her sleeve across it.

“She’s fine.” Sara replied, coming over to the desk and picking up the pill bottle. “How many of these did you have, Natsuki?”

“That's just one of the empty bottles that fell out of my desk. I should really clean it out.” Natsuki opened a drawer full of the bottles.

Sara let out a quiet sigh of relief, nodding. “I’ll do that, you work.”

“What, you thought I had taken more?” Natsuki's lips idly twitched, and she turned back to the remaining papers littering her desk.

Remaining quiet, Sara scooped up as many pill bottles as she could, walking over to the incendiary trash chute, dropping them in one by one before going back for more.

“Mm.” Natsuki nodded, being confirmed in the younger woman's silence. “I think we should stop, or rather, I should leave this.” Signing another paper, she looked to Sara.

“W-what?” Sara whipped around to look at Natsuki incredulously. Didn’t Natsuki love her, and Mai?

“I can't give both of you the attention you need, especially together.” The Gakuenchou turned back to her work, scribbling.

“Why not?”

“Because there's something wrong with me.” Natsuki spoke again, slamming her drawer shut when the doors opened, Miss Maria coming in.

Sara locked eyes with Miss Maria for a second, looking back at Natsuki. “What are you talking about, Gakuenchou? There’s nothing wrong with you.” The message she attempted to convey in her eyes told Natsuki to drop the subject.

Natsuki just shook her head, blinking a bit wildly before she calmed down again. “Hello, Miss Maria. Is there something I could help you with?”

“Nothing, Gakuenchou. I was just checking on your progress.”

“Well, it's the same as always. The sun is setting and I am done.” Natsuki spoke, signing her last document and standing, gathering them into different folders.

“I’ll take them once you’re done organizing them.” The elderly Otome bowed lightly.

“Mm.” As she separated the four piles into their respective folders, Natsuki twitched her nose, shaking her head.

Miss Maria strode to the desk, gathering the folders and bowing to Natsuki again, taking her leave.

“Good evening.” Natsuki saw the woman out, closing the doors and wiping her sleeve across her face again.

“So, what’s all this about you leaving?” Sara asked, propping her hands up on her hips.

“With the two of you, together, it's too confusing for me.” Natsuki spoke, turning to the younger woman.

“Then why didn’t you say something when we first started this?” The younger Otome questioned, arching her brows.

“It hadn't progressed so sharply back then.” Natsuki murmured, looking down and rubbing her temple.

Sara still seemed confused. “Progressed? Do you mean the sex, or...?”

“My problem, Sara.” The elder sighed out.

Eyes lighting up in acknowledgment, Sara nodded softly.

“Just go tend to Mai, I'm going to sleep out here.” Natsuki murmured, sitting at her desk and rolling her shoulders.

“No, Natsuki. Come on, the bed is more than big enough for all of us.” Sara approached Natsuki’s desk.

“I don't want to move and hurt Mai.” Natsuki explained, looking to the blonde.

“She’ll be fine.” Sara grasped Natsuki’s sleeve.

“Alright.” Standing reluctantly, the Gakuenchou ushered Sara into the bedroom, slinking in and heading towards the corner to change.

Taking off her black skirt and matching jacket, Sara kicked off her shoes and climbed onto the bed next to Mai, the woman passed out and snoring softly.

Changing from her uniform to stiff nightclothes, Natsuki sat on the other side of the bed, staring at the opposite wall.

Sara carefully stretched over Mai’s chest, tugging on the back of Natsuki’s shirt.

“I'm not tired yet.” Natsuki murmured softly in response, shrugging her shoulders to free her shirt.

“Just lay down.” Sara whispered back, the redhead beneath her pushing her nose into the golden locks draped over Sara’s shoulder.

Doing so, Natsuki stared up to the black ceiling of her room instead. She hated sleeping in this bed, hated how it felt. No matter how many times they cleaned the sheets, she could still feel the grimy sensation of sex. Having sex with Sara and Mai wasn't aesthetically disgusting, but she felt she couldn't stand it mentally, brain overloading.

She couldn’t understand how her two lovers did it. They seemed so calm about it, as if it was perfectly normal.

To Natsuki, it was one of the most unbearable things she had had to do. Closing her eyes, the eldest woman covered her face with her hands.

Why did she have to be like this? She wanted to be normal, like how Mai and Sara were normal. She wanted to have cute little quirks like them, not be obsessive!

“I can't sleep in this bed.” Natsuki took her hands from her face, looking to the blonde.

“Why not?” Sara blinked, though she understood why. Natsuki couldn’t handle disorderly things. Having two significant others wasn’t orderly, and having sex with two people at once certainly wasn’t either.

“It's the only place we've had sex, and I can't get the feeling off of me.” Natsuki stood from the bed, violently wiping her shoulders off.

Natsuki was acting as if she had some disease, not made love to her or Mai. Sara’s shoulders drooped, understanding. “Why don’t you sleep on the pullout, then?” She asked softly.

“I'm going into my office.” The Gakuenchou argued, leaving swiftly, but letting the door shut quietly. This was too much for her.

It was always too much for Natsuki. The blonde woman sighed heavily, breath jumping as she curled into Mai’s side. The Meister awoke to the movement, looking down at Sara.

“Go back to sleep.” The blonde hushed her lover, though her heart twinged painfully for the raven haired woman.

With a low grunt, Mai turned onto her side and tucked Sara under her chin. “It’ll get better.” She murmured quietly, knowing what was troubling Sara.

“I don't think it will, she can't even sleep in this bed anymore.” The blonde sniffled, moving closer and wrapping her arms around Mai.

Kissing the top of her lover’s head, the older woman stroked down Sara’s back. “I’ll help her myself, then.” Hell if she was going to let Natsuki’s issues destroy this relationship.

“Don't strain yourself.” Sara murmured, moving closer and giving Mai's throat a soft kiss.

Sighing out softly, Mai closed her eyes and wrapped one strong arm around Sara.

Soon, Sara was asleep, warm and with the one she loved. Natsuki stayed up throughout the night, freezing in her office chair as she watched the snow fall.

Once she was sure the others were sleeping, the Gakuenchou snuck into the bedroom, changing and packing up.

Hearing the soft rustling of Natsuki changing, Mai opened her eyes, the violet orbs quickly adjusting to the darkness. She watched the raven-haired woman, slowly reaching over Sara with her free arm to grasp her cane. She held in a breath of her pain, the stitches on her shoulder from the bullet hole stinging angrily.

Natsuki was packing her mission pack. She was just going to go, without telling either of them?

What was she thinking? Unwinding her arm from around her lover, the redheaded woman stood silently from the bed, swallowing down the ache in her leg and stomach.

The black wood barely creaked, but Natsuki turned and held Mai at knife-point, before calming down. “You shouldn't do that.” The older woman scolded, tucking her knife into her trousers.

Mai growled, grasping the end of her cane and hooking the top around the back of Natsuki’s neck. “What are you doing?!” She hissed.

“I'm going on a mission.” Natsuki grasped the cane, trying to shuck it off quietly.

“Without telling us first?” Mai narrowed her eyes at Natsuki, keeping the hooked part of her cane round the woman’s neck.

“If you would let me go, I would have been back before you woke up.” The elder growled, getting out of the hold. “This mission is very time sensitive.”

“Fine, go then.” Mai placed her cane back down to the floor, leaning heavily on it. “I don’t know what I’m going to tell Sara if you don’t come back, though.”

“I'll come back, just stop delaying me.” Natsuki checked her watch, packing faster and leaving the room in a hurry.

Watching after Natsuki, Mai’s shoulders drooped once she was gone, looking absolutely exhausted.

Sara shifted in the sheets, missing the warmth of her lover. “Mai?” She murmured gently, rolling over.

“I was just getting back from the washroom, sweetheart.” Blinking her violet orbs, the injured woman limped back to the bed.

“You should have woken me if you needed help.” Sara murmured, rubbing an eye and looking up to the older woman.

“You need your sleep.” Mai smiled faintly, sitting on the bed.

“So do you.” Sara yawned softly, carefully laying Mai back and cuddling up to her.

“Mm.” the older woman laid her cane down, looking out to the office before relaxing.

The blonde was asleep once more, small nose pressed into Mai's neck.

Looking down at her younger lover, Mai relaxed into Sara and followed her into dreamland.

This ends chapter one!

Back to top Go down

Obsessive Compulsive [NatSaraMai] Empty A New Type of Story

Post by Naomi Strife Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 am

I definitely love where this story is going. You dont really find a lot of stories that involve a 3 pair couple or should i say triouple. Only in a oneshot smut fic. Hey those are great, but this is a story with a plot to. I really want to know how they started up together. Arent we all consider ocd at one point of our life. Cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Naomi Strife
Naomi Strife
Key
Key

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum