Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

Love and Development [TomMai - Rated M]

Go down

Love and Development [TomMai - Rated M] Empty Love and Development [TomMai - Rated M]

Post by Kat Cheshire Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Love and Development

It was always so warm out at this point in the season, summer to be exact. Whether it was intentional for the weather to do this on purpose or not, Mai wasn't entirely quite sure. Maybe she was just over thinking too much again?

The grounds were spacious, the pitch enough evidence to prove this as it stretched from one end to the academy grounds to the forest, not a bump in sight.

Listening to the idle chirping of cicadas, the short college student began her stretches, the rest of the soccer team walking onto the field and chatting about nothing in particular.

The others had always preferred coming along to join her around twenty minutes after all of their lessons had finished. Rather lazy, in her opinion, and this was whether or not they had been let out early by the teacher as well.

A tall girl with raven-black hair approached, dropping the bag of soccer balls. “Three laps, stretch, then drills.” She spoke, her voice ringing out clear with authority, the tone having a bit of a husky scratch to it.

Some of the other team members moaned, but began their trek around the pitch, Mai rolling her eyes as she joined them with a small grin.

This was only going to last for about an hour today, considering it was a Friday. And she would be heading over to Tomoe's anyway...

Softly, she mumbled loosely under her breath.

“Hmm? Did little Tokiha-chan say something?” A bespectacled girl smiled like a fox over at Mai, leering. “Something about her master Tomoe perhaps?”

Oh, so that's what they called her now? Scowling, the redhead jogged on, teammates giggling and snickering.

They didn't even know Tomoe, so she shouldn't really care all that much, after all, this is what age groups usually did to one another, tease each other to get underneath everyone’s skin for some personal enjoyment.

Once their laps and stretches were done, the team began to pass around a soccer ball, chattering as they did so.

How... oddly distant she felt right now, Tomoe, her master? The thought was absolutely ridiculous. But... she couldn't help but feel they were right in a strange way.

Pfft, of course that thought was ridiculous! She and Tomoe respected each other, didn't they? So it wasn't really a master-slave relationship- biting on her tongue, Mai stumbled forward as she was hit in the back of the head with the ball.

“Oh, come on! You are slow today!” The elder, boisterous blonde exclaimed out to her, wavering her arms around in a quick motion. “Hurry up, Tokiha!”

Ugh... Suzushiro, why was she even here again anyway? Didn't Natsuki hate the girl's guts?

“Little Mai has a lot on her mind.~” The melodic Kyoto dialect gained a blank stare from
Mai, the girl booting the ball over to the loud blonde.

“Oh, she's looking!” The russet-chestnut gleefully clasping a hand to her cheek, sitting
down on a rug-obviously, on the grass, a careless Nao besides her.“What does Nao-san think?” She piped over to the currently texting girl.

“Shove off, Fujino.”

“Oi, you two, up and about, now.” Natsuki spoke over to them, hands on her lithe hips while her fine brows were pulled down in a scowl.

“Oh, why, I couldn't do that, Na-tsu-ki-chan,” Shizuru cooed over to her, fluttering her eyes over to the other whose brow twitched in response. “Or perhaps captain?”

“S-shut up, Shizuru!”

“The mutt's master has struck again.” Nao smirked dryly, pushing off of the ground and snapping her cellphone shut before stuffing it into the deep pocket of her soccer-shorts.

And so the daily routine began. Sighing, Mai's eyebrows arched as the team began their petty quarrel. The 'team' being Shizuru, Nao and Natsuki, with Haruka joining no doubt.

Oh, well, it'd be over eventually then she'd be on her way to Tomoe's. Although she would
have to wait for a while... since the older woman did work and all.

That, and Tomoe was her means of transportation to the woman's spacious loft. Grumbling absentmindedly, Mai rolled the ball around under her foot.

“How pathetic of them,” Nao drawled once she stood beside her, the pair standing away from the chattering group. “Perhaps they'll shrivel up and dig themselves a hole by the end of today?”

“You aren't finding this interesting, are you?” Mai shook her head, absently watching as Haruka screamed over to Shizuru, the suspected rich student merely brushing it aside, to the blonde's frustration.

“Mai, Mai, Mai. You should know me by now.” Nao sighed, loosely crossing her arms and looking at the violet-eyed redhead with a look of mock hurt. “Unless all these years of soccer together have been put to waste?”

“You were forced into this by Natsuki, since she threatened to break all of your phones, yes, I know.” Mai rolled her eyes, giving off a subtle grin to the shorter student when she was earned with a pout.

“Meeeeaaaan, Mai is mean.” Nao pouted, puffing a cheek out.

“It's Nao's fault for being so!”

“Oi! Get over here!” Natsuki called them over, ignoring Haruka who was currently having a tantrum. “We can't be doing this, not when this idiot is being stupid.” The captain of the team gruffly spoke, folding her arms.

“It isn't my fault bubuzuke-onna is doing this!” Haruka screeched.

“Ara... my...”

“Oh, look at that, my ride is early.” Mai spoke, edging off of the field as Haruka continued to bellow at Shizuru. “Sorry, Natsuki, I've gotta jet...” Mai smiled sheepishly at her best friend of 15 years, having met her when she was just four years old.

“You can not be serious...” Natsuki groaned, trying to get control of the situation.

“Mutt's going to get it!” Nao cackled.

Thank... whoever... Mai sighed, taking a slower stride over to the vehicle which made a stop fully by edge of the field, just where the road was.

Her clothes were at Tomoe's house, seeing as that was her second home, so she wouldn't need to change. Approaching the black Corvette, she opened the door and got in, but not before Chie jested at her again.

“Have fun with your She-wolf, bottom-dweller!” She jabbed, causing Mai to close her door rather harshly.

“Oh? They've been at it again?” The familiar voice popped up to her side, her ears twitching.

“When aren't they?” Mai exasperated, looking over to her side and locking her amethysts with stormy steel orbs.

“At least they won't be pestering you until next week,” the older female commented, handing a small package over of some sort. “You said you were getting hungry after college hours, yes?”

“Ooh, what's this?” The redhead took the small package, looking at the teal-haired woman curiously.

“Find out and see, silly Mai,” Tomoe shook her head in mild amusement, momentarily stretching before guiding the car back in reverse.

Opening the little paper bag, the wrapping crinkling, Mai grinned as a danish was presented to her. “Thank you.” She smiled at Tomoe.

And still, as Mai peered out of tinted window of the car, over to the field, she idly took note that Haruka was still storming around, frantically pointing into the direction of Shizuru and Chie. Just what was wrong with that woman this time? Although it wasn't like she shouldn't really care in the first place!

Huffing softly, Mai took a bite of her treat, pouting lightly around the pastry.

Either way she didn't care!

“So your day went alright?” The older woman questioned her, the viridian-haired woman cocking a brow down to her in a short pause before turning her attention back to the road, leaving the grounds of the college utterly.

“Mm, it was alright.” Mai replied, finishing her mouthful of danish and brushing the crumbs from her face. “How about you?”

“It was a drag, they are telling me I would be better in governmental work.” Tomoe sighed deeply, groaning, She had tried once, and that had failed miserably. Her? In the government? It was hilarious!

“Ugh, government.” Mai stuck her small pink tongue out, vermillion brows furrowing. “You're doing well enough, anyway.”

“I'm glad that Mai thinks so,” Tomoe snickered, “I don't really want to go higher or lower than I am already anyhow. Ugh... so many useless responsibilities and mindless fools to sort out.”

“Mm.” Mai nodded, agreeing as she took another bite of her danish.

But that didn't matter right now. They would be at Tomoe's loft soon.

Finishing her snack, Mai dusted all of the crumbs into the paper bag, scrunching it up.

Tomoe's home was only a few minutes away, but due to her work this meant at least an hour of travelling to get to the other side of the city, Fuuka. It was lucky for the distance of the college really-call her lazy, but she didn't exactly want to get stuck for half an hour because of the ever lasting waves of traffic, ignorant drivers never stopping for a lone walker for a mere few seconds.

Once Tomoe pulled into the underground parking lot of the apartment complex, Mai got out of the car, running around to the driver's side to get the woman's door for her.

Slowly digesting this information, Tomoe steadily brought her eyes up to Mai's own violet ones, blinking.

“What?” The girl looked down at her inquiringly.

“It's... nothing, I am just surprised, is all.” Tomoe paused, seeming to think things over for a few moments before grinning, shifting herself out from the driver's seat and standing before the college student.

Their height had... always been interesting, but not uncomfortably so, funnily enough. Mai came up just barely to her chin.

Mai was quite short for her age, hovering around the 5'2” mark. The girl pouted faintly at the height difference, looking down to check if Tomoe was wearing her high-heels or not, just to be struck with disappointment. The woman was wearing her flats today.

“Mai's personality goes well with her height,” the business woman smiled down to her, pressing a palm to the girl's forehead, tilting her head. “None of that,” she lightly scolded, being sent a huff of a glare.

“My girlfriend is a bully.” Mai whined at her, pouting more.

“My, she says.~”

This banter, it was literally casual for them now to be nattering amongst one another daily, but... that's what couples did, wasn't it?

Grumbling softly, Mai closed the driver-side door. “Come on, I want to shower.” She spoke, taking the woman's hand.

“Whatever Mai says~”

Uh... at least Tomoe wasn't actually being mean here.

Leading Tomoe into the building, Mai guided her to the elevator, the both of them stepping in.

“Like a puppy, so desperate to get back,” Tomoe chuckled lowly, arching a brow down to her as she absentmindedly pressed the button which would lead them to the floor they were based on.

“Bah.” Mai scoffed, playing with the woman's larger hand.

“Hm...” Tomoe smiled faintly, grasping the younger female's hand tighter, waiting for the heavy steel doors to eventually open.

Dabbing a bit of the lemon filling from her treat off of her lips, Mai looked up at the business woman, some of the filling by her lips.

“You have something,” Tomoe pointed to her lips to gesture the location of the filling to Mai.

“...Huh?” Mai's brows creasing together loosely, thoughtlessly removing the last of the taste from her lips.

Once the elevator doors opened, Mai led the woman out by the hand again, wandering down the corridor.

What was all of this anyway? There was definitely something on the student's mind, that was for sure. Curiously, Tomoe eyed Mai's back, trailing along with her easily as she was tugged ever closer to her loft.

How... cute.

“Ne...” Mai looked over her shoulder to the taller woman once they were at the door to Tomoe's home. “Who in this relationship wears the 'pants' so to speak?”

What an... odd question, wasn't it obvious?

“Whether I answered such a thing or not, it is rather obvious,” the business woman snickered softly, the jingling of keys sounding as she brought them from her jacket pocket, unlocking the door.

“O-obvious?” Mai's features paled somewhat, eyebrow twitching.

“But perhaps we could find out for sure later tonight~” Tomoe turned away, opened the door and slurred out a coiling laugh.

Cheeks colouring in a reverse reaction, Mai stuttered, clearing her throat and entering the apartment.

“Poor Mai, she's all a flutter.”

“Quiet, you.”

“And where would the fun in that be?” Tomoe peered over a shoulder, throwing over an empty glance, but, to Mai's luck, Tomoe smirked but thankfully left for the other room.

“Your things are where they really are~” The taller woman sung over, waving a hand over her shoulder.

“She seems to be in a good mood.” Mai mumbled, walking to the curving glass staircase that led up to the bedroom.

It was amazing here... really, in no way had Tomoe been born into this life either. It was... admirable.

The woman was such a hard worker. At this rate, Tomoe could retire in a mere three years and not have to work for the rest of her life.

A lucky route through the course of working? Mostly, but still, that didn't really give a proper hint of the amount of work which the woman did. But where did the focus come from solely? Mai didn't know.

Reaching the top of the stairs, she scanned the room in a short moment of time. Nothing had changed, she sighed, everything was the same as last time.

The same dresser, same settee, same abnormally large bed. Oh, wait... the sheets were different this time. Egyptian cotton. Sighing lightly, Mai opened up the third dresser drawer and got her nightclothes, a large white tee-shirt and red-blue plaid pajama pants.

Ah... Tomoe's was here also... faintly, she flushed, rubbing at her cheek with a free hand.

Why did she have to wear such...

“Skimpy...” Mai murmured, taking another peek before closing the drawer.

Well... Tomoe was the type to be very... err-seductive.

She knew that very well. Coughing softly, Mai ventured back down the stairs.

She had better go and find out what Tomoe was doing, the older woman usually dozed out around now, regaining energy from the hours she had been at work.

Last time they had gone to the bad decision of watching a cheesy horror... she had never heard the business woman cackle so much in her life over knowing her.

Maybe they could share a bath? Smiling softly, Mai dropped her clothes off in the bathroom before continuing her search.

That would certainly be something which Tomoe would be grateful for, to soak around and be lazy all at the same time.

Jumping the last step, Mai peered from the open doorway, scanning the room once more, ah, there she was.

Lounging on the couch, her suit jacket draped carelessly over a leather armchair. Walking up to her lover, Mai poked her shoulder before ducking behind the couch.

“U-hm...?”

Oh? She was sleepy? Perching down, Mai rested her arms against her thighs, her brow twitching suddenly. A tired Tomoe... meant a Tomoe who took things slow.

And not as much biting... slinking around the couch, a tiny smirk curled Mai's lips as she crawled onto Tomoe.

This was something she could do...

“... Tomoe.~” She cooed.

The woman peered up at her sluggishly, causing her to smirk a bit wider.

“Hm... you didn't get changed then?” Tomoe angled her head to the side momentarily, breathing out a low sigh. Office work had always exhausted her to the state as if she had only just woken up from just two hours of rest for the night.

“Nuh-uh.” the girl replied, seated on the older woman's stomach.

“Then obviously she has something else in mind,” the lightning-eyed woman basked in a silent chuckle. Guiding her hands up to Mai's features, feeling the soft flesh of cheeks underneath her fingertips. "My little Mai~" She cooed.

Nuzzling against the woman's smooth hands, Mai turned her face to the side and lightly nibbled one of Tomoe's palms.

How... adorably animistic. Tomoe couldn't help but note that sometimes, for no given reason Mai jumped into these displays-she didn't know why, but Mai did have a type of masked childishness... so perhaps it wasn't that surprising?

Mai pressed her nose into the woman's hand, finding that the ends of Tomoe's fingers reached past her bangs and into her silky fiery-coloured hair.

“You are like a cat,” Tomoe idly commented, leaning up slightly so she was leaning against the arm rest. Watching the shorter female contently.

“Meow.” Mai grinned into Tomoe's hand, raising her own to touch the back of the woman's hand.

“So what is Mai's change of mine to not getting changed?” The question seemed simple enough, to the both of them.

“I cannot help but find that you're attempting something.” Tomoe grinned, leaning upwards from the armrest and removing a hand.

Softly, but just barely, Mai whimpered from the loss of contact.

“You really are like a cat tonight,” the older woman shook her head, wrapping the now unused arm around the girl's waist.

“You act like you don't enjoy it.” Mai replied, lowering down onto her lover. “I wanted to have a bath together.” She murmured.

“She says I don't like it?” Tomoe almost pouted, whether Mai liked this or not, she wasn't actually sure.

“But yes... a bath together?” When had they last done so? Tomoe pondered, allowing her fingertips to slip further into the vermilion locks which Mai sported, sliding the padding of her fingers absently across the girl's scalp.

“Mm, it's been a while.” the girl nodded, moving into Tomoe's hand.

“Cute.” Tomoe spoke out, sitting up completely.

“So... let's get undressed.” Mai spoke, sliding down a bit to press her nose against Tomoe's neck.

“So straight forward, usually Mai is somewhat uke when it comes to these things.” Tomoe snickered, humming lowly once the girl's skin met with the warm flesh of her throat.

Grumbling, Mai tilted her head down and bit onto one of the buttons of her lover's white dress shirt, undoing it.

"Oh?" Tomoe stared down to her broadly, simply watching in wonderment.

It seemed Mai had learned a thing or two from her.

Navigating down and undoing another button, the redhead pushed the fabric out of her way and latched onto the woman's neck with her mouth, suckling faintly.

Oh... now Tomoe understood! Those friends of hers had said something to her? Yes, that must be the reason. Mildly, she smiled, pressing herself up closer to Mai, allowing her fingertips to dip into the redhead's back.

Leaving a small bruise on Tomoe's neck, Mai pulled back, licking it once before biting down.

“You are... enjoying this?” Of course the girl was.

“Mm, I am.” Mai replied, having pulled back just enough so that her lips were barely grazing the woman's neck. “But it also feels weird, having it the other way around...”

“...Perhaps.”

“...”

Quickly, much to Mai's bafflement, and perhaps even slight relief, she was rolled over, the older female now above her, smiling away leeringly.

That didn't take long at all... Mai swallowed softly, hands pinned under the woman's.

Not long at all... “Hm...” Mai shifted slightly underneath Tomoe, at least trying to get comfortable.

“Now... that bath?”

“A-ah... right.” Mai nodded, trying to get up but being held in place by the older woman.

“Silly Mai, she has to wait her turn until she can get up.~”

Mai could've swore Tomoe had girlishly giggled, and her brows twitched, threading together as she stared up to the elder retrospectively.

Since when did Tomoe...?

“Tomoe... are you feeling alright?” Mai asked, looking at her suspiciously.

“What?-Of course.” Tomoe blankly peered down to her for a few moments.

“But... you just giggled like one of the girly-girls in my Biology class. You never giggle.”

“Try me then,” the elder of the pair leaned her leeringly, the tip of her nose just barely brushing upon Mai's own. “Silly Mai.”

Her cheeks colouring faintly, Mai shifted under the viridian-haired woman, their noses touching just slightly.

“Or... is she going to stay like this... like a hypnotized cat?” Tomoe lowly spoke down to her, pressing her nose ever so slightly to Mai's again, but keeping it there, staring levelly into violet-amethysts.

“U-uhm...” Mai gulped softly, trapped under the business woman. Tomoe always managed to put her in a daze; she didn't know how the older woman did it.

“Clueless Mai, she is almost too irresistible to avoid,” Tomoe released her hands, but instead pressed down onto the busty redhead's shoulders, sitting up upon Mai's hips.

Perhaps there was a way to break her out of this trance...?

An idea came to mind, and she inwardly groaned. Why did it have it sound so cheesy to her?

Huffing softly, the girl clasped her hands onto the woman's shoulders, pulling Tomoe dangerously close before locking lips.

Ah... or maybe Mai had already learned how to break herself out of it...? Tomoe's mind clouded, and she twitched softly, levelling herself above Mai so she didn't end up harming the girl. Elbows resting absently at either side of Mai's shoulders.

Pulling back after swiping her tongue over Tomoe's lips, Mai quirked a grin at her lover.

"She is learning,” Tomoe commented, sliding her fingers onto the leather of the thick cushion their torsos were upon, slyly grinning down to Mai. “... And I do like that. A lot.”

“Mn, frisky woman.” The young redhead mumbled.

“You love it,” Tomoe whispered, pushing her lips back to Mai's gently.

“Mmnph.” Winding her arms around the older woman's neck, Mai returned the kiss, eyes closing slightly.

Would they be having a bath...? Or perhaps not? Truthfully Tomoe wasn't sure right now, and it was definitely going to get quite frantic fairly soon. What with Mai keeping her firmly in place with her arms, barring her escape as those lean arms weaved around her neck and skull.

They could always relocate to the bath... that was probably one of the very few spots they hadn't done it in.

“Hmm... care for a change in location?” The uneven-haired woman murmured against Mai's lips, removing her lips and nuzzling her cheek to the girl's.

“What did you have in mind?” the girl asked back, eyes faintly hazed.

“The bathroom.” Was spoken simply.

“...Err, I didn't think you were into that kind of thing...”

“Kind of thing? Whatever is this girl talking about?” Tomoe tilted a brow, casually resting an arm across the girl's chest, just slightly lifting herself up in a lazy gesture. “... Oh... oh, she thinks that,” Tomoe snickered, pressing down her lips to the girl's chin, motionless.

“I-it isn't like that!” Mai exclaimed, becoming flustered.

"Then what?" Tomoe cackled.

“Tomoe is a bully.” Mai whimpered, her hands gripping back onto the woman's shoulders.

“Perhaps I am, maybe I am also insane – but I know that teasing Mai is definitely... fun,” she spoke out further to the girl below her, scanning her eyes over the smaller body.

Mai was so small compared to her, so... fragile; the girl's hands small and arms thin.

Just like a kitten, so fragile.

But if loved... that would be a lot different, and a much clearer picture into teaching Mai the... necessary things in life such as now.

“So... how about that bath?” Mai asked up to her softly, shifting her slender legs.

"Definitely," the elder woman replied in a low hum.

Although bathing wasn't exactly what was going to be done. Easing up off of the couch, Tomoe helped the younger female up, herding her to the washroom.

She would require to go and fetch her clothes.

In the meantime however, Mai rolled her eyes, watching the elder scurry off as she peered through the open doorway of the bathroom.

Walking to the tub, Mai placed her hands on each faucet and turned them, plugging the bath before beginning to strip down.

It wasn't like they were going to have enough time to be lazy in the first place, after all.

Her skin crawling from the though, Mai shivered faintly, shaking her head and swirling the water around with her hand.

“You seem aloof,” Tomoe remarked, surprising her.

“Gyah-!” Mai spun around, startled. “Stop doing that!” She whined.

“Aw, but wouldn't that mean me becoming disgustingly boring?” Gesturing a brow upwards, Tomoe trailed inside the room, allowing the nightwear she had chosen to fall uneventfully onto the floor beside Mai's.

“Well, yes...” Mai considered, turning off the faucets.

“Poor Mai, all adrift,” Tomoe smirked, glancing down to the bath with silent regard. It wasn't too deep nor too swallow, although they could change the water level if they wanted. “Very adrift,” she drawled, sliding a lone fingertip across the plane of Mai's spine.

Quivering, Mai looked over her shoulder to the taller woman, cheeks flushed a rosy pink colour.

“Poor, cute Mai, all asunder.” Tomoe pushed lightly into her, narrowing her eyes, her hands soon grasping upon the girl's hips.

Yipping, Mai's shoulders stiffened when Tomoe's breasts pressed against her back, skin to skin contact.

“Now... what was Mai trying to say about... hm... what was that word...?” The words etched their way into her ear softly, levelled with an unmistakable seductive hiss, and Mai shivered once more, attempting to swallow down her nervous state. “Oh! That was it! ...She wanted to try and be top, yes?”

This woman...

Mai was completely at the older female's mercy, and they both knew it. Though Mai was in soccer, Tomoe still beat her in physical strength.

Perhaps it was because of the height difference? That was the most likely reason. At least... Mai thought so.

“...But would she fight for this?” Tomoe asked her, pressing her cheek up close to the shorter female's temple.

Mai didn't want to fight Tomoe.... she wouldn't, not over something so ridiculous. The girl shook her head softly, placing her hands over Tomoe's.

Perhaps one day she'd get her chance, whenever that would be. But in the meantime.

“Hm, Mai? … How about we go somewhere tomorrow? I haven't got anything to do for the whole weekend anyway.” Tomoe mumbled into her ear.

“Ah, whatever you want.” the younger woman smiled softly.

By all honesty, they hadn't done this in a while, even for them – a month. It truthfully surprised Mai, but this was already so natural between them. Something which didn't stretch their personal boundaries upon one another.

“Of course Mai, only if you want though,” the elder reminded, planting a light kiss to her neck intimately.

“O-ooh... I want to spend time with you.” The girl murmured, closing her eyes.

“Perhaps...” Tomoe paused, removing her lips from Mai's soft skin. “To that place I suggested about a week back?” She asked, only to bring herself back to the girl's neck shortly after.

“Mm.” Mai agreed, gripping the woman's hands slightly tighter.

Tomoe didn't seem to be too tired right now, but... she was being so gentle-slow. No... Mai slipped two of her fingers on either hand between Tomoe's own. She was being more romantic than anything else.

Murmuring affection, Mai turned her head to press her nose to Tomoe's temple, the woman ducked down slightly as she kissed the girl's neck.

“How many times have we done this now?” Tomoe thoughtfully wondered, tracing the paths which the bones of Mai's hips created, breathing in her scent. Everything seemed so fragile about Mai.

“I don't recall.” Mai replied quietly, tracing her own fingertips over Tomoe's knuckles.

“Whichever number, we'll just have to add one each time,” Tomoe mumbled her reply. It was the most simple mind instead of thinking on such a thing so much, wasn't it? Tomoe sighed, leaning further into the girl. Living like this, she could do it.

“Mm, come on, let's get into the bath before it gets too cold.” Mai turned slightly, kissing the corner of Tomoe's mouth.

"Of course," Tomoe faintly smiled.

Easing away from her lover, Mai slipped into the heated water, sighing softly in content.

She couldn't remember the last time she had had a bath, then again, the water always did seem to be so much better here at Tomoe's. Whether that was implying something she didn't know, but she didn't mind that factor at all if that was the case.

“You seem a lot more relaxed now.” The business woman told her, lowering herself in afterwards.

“That's because I'm with you.” Mai replied, looking over her shoulder to the woman, Tomoe seated behind her.

“Oh, she is at it again.”

Blinking, she was pulled back into Tomoe's front.

“Being cute and all...” Was spoken into her hair lowly, the warmth of Tomoe's breath hitting her neck almost in a woozy notion.

Placing her hands onto Tomoe's forearms, Mai turned her head again, gazing up at her.

"Look at you... all inquisitive...” It was adorable. Tomoe narrowed her eyes.

“You look as if you're about to do something devious.” Mai spoke, eyebrows lifting.

Tomoe snickered, “Whatever gave you that idea?~” She drawled in a slurred tone. Purpose or not? Neither knew.

“You've got that smirk on your face.” the short girl replied, poking the tip of Tomoe's nose.

“Oi,” Tomoe latched onto the girl's finger with her teeth gently.

“Oh, now tigress is playful.” Mai teased, wiggling her finger between the woman's teeth.

“Tigress, she says.”

What was with this banter? Well... love did strange things to you, it made personalities reveal themselves which you never thought existed within yourself.

“Mm, Tomoe is my tigress.” Mai teased again, leaning against her lover.

“Like a roar?” Tomoe chuckled, leaning her chin onto the girl's shoulder, “Or perhaps a purr?”

“Maybe a growl.” Mai sent the woman a grin, bearing her teeth just slightly.

'Growl?' “Oh... almost feisty of Mai.” Nuzzling into the vermilion-haired girl's neck, she lowly toned down her voice, laughing lightly. “...Lovable Mai...” Growling quietly, she captured hold of Mai's ear.

Quivering from the sharp teeth, Mai sank back into Tomoe. The woman did enjoy biting, not that she really minded, though...

At least Tomoe wasn't ridiculously rough, or sadistic. She didn't think Tomoe was...

Letting a soft whine past her lips as Tomoe tugged her ear gently, Mai ran her hands up and down the woman's arms.

Loosely, Tomoe's lips curled into a smile against Mai's ear, pressing her mouth to the redhead's lobe. "... Adorable."

Giggling softly at the light tickle of Tomoe's breath against her ear, Mai relaxed into the elder.

The room went silent, but comfortably so. “Perhaps those friends of you tease you because they are secretly jealous of such a thing? From what I've heard, that Chie has no current relationship,” Tomoe rolled her eyes, sinking into Mai's back.

“Really? I thought she and Aoi were an item...” The girl mumbled, idly drawing circles on Tomoe's forearms.

“Maybe something happened, or they are still together, I don't know.” Shrugging, Tomoe groaned. Why were Fridays at work so stressing even though Mondays weren't?

“Tomoe got sidetracked.” Mai giggled.

"Mai got entertained."

“Nooo."

“Tomoe has yet to entertain me.” Mai pouted, peering up at her lover again.

“Little Mai hasn't had innocent foreplay yet...?” Tomoe hissed into her ear.

As... innocent as that got, anyway.

“Perhaps Tomoe should get started.” Mai replied lowly, faintly dragging her nails up Tomoe's forearm.

“Such a... frantic change in emotion,” the lightning eyed woman remarked quietly, her movement halting completely as Mai's nails trailed up her arms teasingly.

“And Tomoe is complaining?”

“No.~” Tomoe cooed, forcing her front completely into Mai, arms coiling around the smaller body.

Muscles stiffening from the sudden closeness, Mai listened to the soft lapping of water against their skin, pressing back against the woman.

“You'd like this?” Soundly, Tomoe directed herself back to Mai's throat, nipping down onto the nape of Mai's neck softly. “Or...?” She clamped her hand to the girl's side, grasping the flesh, only to release before repeating the action once more. “...?”

Placing her hands over Tomoe's, the girl led them up to her buxom chest. “Here.” She spoke, blushing.

She still got flustered over such things? It amazed them, really.

“How long has Mai been waiting for this tonight, I wonder?” Tomoe thought out loud, taking a hold of the mounds of flesh, ever surprised of the volume which they held. “... How...”

Mai blushed darker, sliding her hands along Tomoe's forearms. “I've been waiting for a while.” she admitted quietly.

“Must be all that teasing from those friends,” Tomoe muttered, exhaling sharply. She wondered if... ah. “Say... this?”

Curious, she brought an arm from around Mai, questionably giving the redhead's back a glance before stalking the padding of her fingertip down the spine of Mai's slender back, her grip upon Mai's breast squeezing just barely afterwards.

Gasping quietly, the younger female quivered.

How many times? Tomoe pondered, repeating the motion.

“Ah-” Mai gave a small squeak from the repetition of the gesture, straightening just barely.

"Mai likes it.~" Purring, Tomoe shifted Mai back to her, directing her arm back around the shorter female. But this time, clutched hold of her hip, nuzzling into her neck.

“You're such a tease.” The young girl spoke, placing her hand over the one on her hip.

“Oh...?” If she really wanted that...? Tomoe brought her legs around Mai comfortably, passing along a laugh to the puzzled girl. “Now what?”

Gah... “As if you don't know?” Mai looked over her shoulder incredulously.

"We win some, and we lose some..."

Delicately so, Tomoe murmured one last remark into her ear, leaving no space between them. Mai was definitely up to it tonight, usually it was the other way round, Tomoe snickered, rubbing down along the younger lover's surprisingly lean stomach.

Soccer had shaped the girl up quite well, especially her legs and torso.

Letting out a small breath, Mai waited eagerly.

“I love... my Mai.” And with this, the elder softly groaned, leaning herself slightly over Mai, her arm directed under Mai's own in order for better access, cupping the girl's sex gently.

“A-ah...” Mai closed one of her eyes, peeking down into the clean, misty water.

...Clean, pfft. Not for long.

Tomoe hushed into her ear, inhaling the intoxicating aroma which Mai always seemed to radiate. Everything about this woman was addictive, it drove her on, but it also made her yearn.

“Mai wants... here?” She purposely brushed her hips close to Mai's rear, but teasingly-as always-moved back to where she was sitting from before.

“Hn... don't be so mean.” Mai whimpered back at her, cheeks flushed darkly.

“My...” Pushing her thoughts aside, Tomoe grumbled, “I can't help it!” She groaned, forcing her front completely onto Mai who hissed. “You are so... addictive.”

And Tomoe thought she wasn't to Mai? Whimpering again, Mai pressed into her lover, quivering.

It seemed that Tomoe just... had a different action and mind set to this whole thing. Well, that was obvious, of course it was.

“To do this is... precious,” Tomoe whispered.

Eyes dazed, Mai looked back at the older woman, expression helpless.

But... finally, Tomoe slid a fingertip gradually into Mai, keeping a close hold on Mai's body.

Releasing a heavy breath, Mai's eyes closed, eyelashes fluttering.

Did Tomoe purposely do this to her? In spite of everything? She honestly found this to be both a frustration and a turn on. Softly, she blushed further, mumbling over to Tomoe whom pressed their cheeks closely together.

“I love you, Tomoe...” Mai murmured, eyes closing as the slender digit sheathed into her.

"...I love you too..."

Mai's heart leaped up, and she let out a small moan as the finger inside of her moved vaguely.

It was both heated and frozen in the room. Tomoe shivered, even though her bottom half was contrasted in water, her front holding warmth from the boiling back which belonged to Mai.

How ironic it was, for she, before she had met Mai, had been frozen, in a war of business with the Fujino's whilst Mai had been passionate like fire upon becoming her friend.

It annoyed her that the little Fujino was so close to her lover... but oh well, what could she do?

“T-Tomoe.” Mai stuttered back to her, shaking.

“Yes?” She murmured, sliding the tip of her nose up along the side of Mai's throat, beginning to proceed with soft thrusts, sighing.

Shuddering, Mai bit her bottom lip, gently moving her hips along with the thrusts.

Had they always been like this, perhaps? Tomoe searched blindly for one of Mai's hands, grasping it at last, she squeezed, clutching it to the student's chest profoundly.

She had been the girl's first, and would be so for everything.

Mai released a higher-pitched moan, leaning heavily against Tomoe as the woman continued to pleasure her.

“Mai...” She utterly silently, repeating it when the girl gave her a shuddering nod in response to her. Everything was perfect.

Using her free hand, Mai cupped the woman's cheek, turning Tomoe's head so they were face-to-face before kissing the woman frantically.

Why was this always so intense for the both of them? The elder of the pair groaned into Mai's mouth, quickening her pace of thrusts delicately, tilting her head to the side for better entry of the girl's lips, the water, painting and every other sound warping together.

Moaning into Tomoe's lips, Mai quivered, parting her lips in a gasp at the quickened pace.

"...Mai," Tomoe spoke softly, her lips faintly brushing onto the girl's softly. Already so soon this girl was going over the edge.

Quickly, she crashed their lips back to one another.

Mai's stomach ached dully as she wound her small hand into Tomoe's hair, panting and moaning as a small bead of sweat ran down her face.

"Sweet Mai..." Tomoe's brows furrowed, clutching Mai close to her.

The sensation of devouring desire overwhelmed her, but still, she forced herself to be delicate with Mai. This wasn't some petty brain dead fool, after all.

She felt the urge to bite, to mark the girl, but panted lightly as she pushed back her yearning to do so as the young girl gripped at her.

Mai closed her eyes tight, breaking the kiss and pressing her forehead to Tomoe's as her heart raced, breaths quick and laboured.

With one last push, and with a faint smile in place, the elder gave a well aimed thrust, contently scanning Mai's face in detail as she brought Mai toppling over the edge.

“To-Tomoe-!” Mai cried, eyebrows quivering as they pressed together as she arched away from the older woman, eyes closed tightly as she drowned in pleasure.

Within no time at all, Tomoe latched hold of her once more, bringing her close-waiting out the stream of unconscious desire slip from Mai gradually.

Silently, Tomoe heaved a breath, harshly panting and sluggishly attempting to regain it, resting herself on Mai slightly.

"...Mai."

Leaning back against the older woman, Mai quivered and gasped, trembling against her love.

How could someone be so... Tomoe stared down to her softly, wetting her lips. She could still taste Mai there.

“Love you...” Mai whispered silently, regaining her breath slowly.

Always.

“Yes...” Tomoe smiled, leaning herself down onto the far edge of the bath, keeping Mai close to her. “I love you also Mai...” She murmured, brushing Mai's sweaty forehead gently, removing the mass of wild hair from violets.

Taking a hold of one of Tomoe's hands in both of hers, Mai brought it to her face, nuzzling.

“You really do love my hands,” Tomoe commented, shifting as to allow more water to greet her back.

“They're gentle, but firm.” The girl spoke, kissing the woman's fingertips and shifting, Tomoe's other hand still below the water.

She wanted to give Tomoe the sensations she had felt, the erupting pleasure of the many emotions mixing during such complicated times.

Silently, Tomoe continued to watch her, watching as Mai took not notice to the digits which had been either so close, or inside of her. She had hated this girl...

And yet...

She wanted to be with Mai forever.

Taking the tip of Tomoe's finger into her mouth, Mai sucked softly, deep violet orbs gazing at the woman with a nearly innocent shine.

“...Ah,” Tomoe murmured lowly, amethyst-lightning orbs locking onto Mai's own eyes closely.

Taking more of the digit into her mouth, Mai then released it, licking up to the fingertip from the base of Tomoe's finger and nipping softly once.

Certainly, this girl was a person who learned incredibly quickly, whether she displayed her innocence or not. Mai was very...

An uke who was also a seme? It was puzzling at times-even for Tomoe.

“Um... you've never done this before...” Tomoe mumbled out lowly to her, catching a brief flash of devious pride within Mai's eyes.

“If I can't dominate...” Mai murmured, flicking her tongue over Tomoe's fingertip, “I can at least be feisty.”

Lustful, as others may put it.

“She already did win in that,” Tomoe mused, allowing Mai to take a complete hold of her hand, toying with the fingers.

“Tomoe, your hand is still...” Mai blushed, shifting again.

“Still... what?” Tomoe leaned in, cocking a brow. “Oh... that other hand,” she snickered. “I could have sworn I had not done so...”

Mai squirmed again, Tomoe's hand remaining under the water.

“How cute.”

How was this?!-Freezing, Mai's movement halted completely, Tomoe finally bringing her hand from under the water.

Relieved, Mai relaxed into the woman , turning to look up at her.

Idly, Tomoe wavered her fingers at her.

The fingers that had been- coughing, Mai's face coloured, and she turned away.

“You seem so embarrassed,” Tomoe remarked, putting a finger to her lips, deviously smirking.

Pouting over her shoulder to Tomoe, Mai puffed one of her cheeks out.

“Poor little Mai....” Tomoe murmured, placing the digit fully within her mouth, tasting the sweetness.

Cheeks bright red, Mai turned around again, sinking into the water.

Chuckling lowly, Tomoe grasped for Mai's hand which was now under the water, like hers had been, squeezing the palm contently.

“My lover is a bully.” Mai muttered, getting pulled back into Tomoe.

“But it isn't like Mai is a victim.” Or at least not in the way bullying was usually portrayed. Teased, you could perhaps say instead.

“Yeah, yeah.” Mai smiled faintly. “Let's go to bed? Or do you want to watch a movie together?”

"I don't mind what," Tomoe spoke honestly.

Grinning, Mai helped Tomoe out of the bath. “Naked cuddling.” She stuck her small pink tongue out at the woman.

Naked cuddling which would eventually turn out to lead to something else either way, whether or not it was juvenile or sexual.

But Mai seemed to like sleeping naked with her, the skin to skin contact certainly kept them both warm.

Truthfully, she didn't blame Mai at all really. It brought many advantages to sleeping naked, or whatever people preferred.

“Come on,” Mai urged.

“Yes, yes, little Mai,” Tomoe softly chuckled as the girl grasped her hand, ignoring their clothes as they walked out of the bathroom stark naked.

It was almost like being forcefully guided around by a small excited child whenever she was with Mai like this, alone. It was rather... sweet really.

They got to be themselves around each other, and it really did help them both unwind from a hard week of school and work.

Leading her lover up the glass staircase, Mai then attempted to tackle the older woman to the bed.

Huffing, Mai grumbled, only just managing to push Tomoe back enough for the woman's knees to hit the bed, sitting unconsciously. “I hate my height,” she pouted to Tomoe, automatically setting herself to straddle.

“Aw... you're adorable, silly girl,” Tomoe cooed, placing her hands onto Mai's thighs. “Love my little Mai.”

“You are doing this on purpose, calling me little!” Mai whined lowly, capturing Tomoe's shoulders with her hands.

“You would rather be a skyscraper and hit your head on door frames?” The elder asked, quirking a viridian eyebrow as her hands slid along Mai's legs.

“Not that tall!” The redhead huffed.

“Then how tall?” Tomoe questioned, pressing her lips to one of Mai's shoulders.

"Um... just... enough to push you over!"

Tomoe laughed quietly, sliding her palms up Mai's sides.

“Give me some of your height,” Mai pouted.

“No.~” Tomoe drawled, taking no mind to the groan she was rewarded with when she pressed her forehead to Mai's own.

“You like bullying me.” Mai pointed out, her thin arms weaving around Tomoe's neck.

“Then perhaps Mai should try to bully me back.” Tomoe's brows crooked, studying the change in violets carefully, closely.

“But how would I manage to?” Mai cocked her head to the side.

“What small things frustrate me? What do you think?” Tomoe suggested, moving back sluggishly, allowing Mai to follow after her eagerly.

“Um... other than the Fujino clan?”

“Hm... there would be something, somewhere, Mai just needs to find it.” And Tomoe was sure when Mai did, she wouldn't be hearing of anything else for quite a while.

“Ah... um...” Eyebrows lowering in thought, Mai closed her eyes.

Tomoe knew full well of some of her discomforts, but she knew that it was only right that Mai had a few to feed on also. After all... teasing was natural in between couples and their daily lives. It would be an odd occurrence to come across a pair whom only agreed and disagreed with a 50/50 chance.

“I like Mai, but wouldn't like her what...?” She dragged Mai down gently, relaxing her back down onto the mattress of the bed, the quilts still made.

“Err... pregnant?”

Blankly, Tomoe tilted a brow.

“What?” Mai quirked an eyebrow as well. “I was wrong? So then... you do want me pregnant...”

“I don't... know...” Tomoe awkwardly breathed. What was this, all of a sudden? Her brow creased along with her eyes narrowing slightly.

“Uh...” Mai planted her face between the older woman's breasts, blushing.

Did she honestly want this? Gradually, Tomoe slowly brought her gaze down to the stiff Mai, grasping hold of the girl's hips gently. To even consider such a thing was very...

But Mai was so young! She was only turning nineteen, she couldn't possibly handle the responsibilty of being a mother as well as going to school.

“You are fine as you are, perfect, even,” she spoke to Mai, nudging the girl carefully. “... In no way would I ever force such a thing.”

Smiling, Mai nuzzled between the woman's endowed breasts.

“Mai would like to sleep now?” Tomoe asked her softly. It was quite early... but they had, had a long week.

“Mm, long day.”

“Hm...” The business woman nodded, sliding the padding of her fingertips across the plane of Mai's back, feeling the tender, slender but heated skin.

Mai was asleep soon, her soft breaths skittering over Tomoe's collarbone and chest.

It had always surprised her how quickly Mai was able to get to sleep in only a matter of minutes. It almost even made her feel jealous at times. But honestly? To be truthful, she also liked it, to be able to think on whilst Mai was unconscious, just... them. Curiously, she glanced down to the silent Mai, still searching the expanse of back which had the subtle residence of light muscle and pronounced bone.

Mai was a thin girl, but not underfed. She just burned off calories too quickly.

The perfect size for her, even if Mai thought she was too short for her liking.

Small bones... Tomoe chuckled faintly.

But... she sighed. How was she going to do this? Mai was utterly on top of her after all, and they weren't under the quilts of the bed. At least not yet.

Well... Mai could always be her blanket.

Hm... that was good enough for her.

Nodding to herself, the viridian-haired woman stretched an arm over to the side of the bed, reaching for the switch which would lower the tone of the lighting in the whole room.

With the warmth of the girl above her adding to her own, Tomoe yawned, a wave of exhaustion crashing over her.

Mai did tend to always make her feel like this, whether or not this was conscious of the redhead or not, she knew that even if Mai was to do it purposely however though, she knew it was for them to just spend more time together.
Kat Cheshire
Kat Cheshire
The Dark Meister
The Dark Meister

Back to top Go down