Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

Touhou of Gensokyo

2 posters

Go down

Which genre in Touhou music would you like to see more often?

Metal/Rock

Classical/Unplugged

Orchestral

Psytrance/Techno

Techno/Trance

Original [By ZUN]

Hardcore/Hardstyle

Eurobeat/Pop

Oriental

8/12/36 bit

View results

Touhou of Gensokyo Empty Touhou of Gensokyo

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 am

The Touhou Project

Key
Original Post
Edited

Note that I get a lot of information for checking over what I already know from Touhou Wiki! This is one of the best sites to go to when trying to find out more about the series; there shall be links to this site so there is no need to even go and look for it!

I shall begin Irina's Arcade with the Touhou series! However, to start properly I shall first explain what Touhou is to a simple standard because people are constantly getting confused over what it is exactly because there is, well-so much of it basically. Touhou Project, or Project Shrine Maiden which it is also known as is a huge series of hell-shooter games, fighters and shooters which have been around since the PC-98 system, an old retro computer which was used for playing simple 8-bit games.

Modern Title: Touhou Project
Note: 東方 = Toho = Touhou
Yuri Level = Existent (Eirin and Kaguya)
Anime? Fanmade - Memories of Phantasm, A Summer Day's Dream

The standard of yuri in the fan-world however is from T-M, this is usually stands to which company or person is creating the plotline however. An example to the M-rated fanworks are usually Yukari/Reimu and Yuka/Wriggle, whilst the animation company such as Innocent Key create M-rated media also.

Every Character and Touhou Title: NOTE - Not every character is here yet! I shall eventually add reappearing characters which return in each game, e,g; Cirno being the main character for Fairy Wars.

PC-98 Era

Main Characters

Highly Responsive to Prayers HRtP
Story of Eastern Wonderland SoEW
Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream PoDD
Lotus Land Story LLS
Mystic Square MS
Windows Era

The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil EoSD

Perfect Cherry Blossom PCB
Immaterial and Missing Power IaMP
Imperishable Night IN
Phantasmagoria of Flower View PoFV
Mountain of Faith MoF
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody SWR
Subterranean Animism SA
Undefined Fantastic Object UFO
Touhou Hisotensoku TH
Double Spoiler DS
Fairy Wars FR
Ten Desires TD
Others: CD Music/Official Stories
What is Gensokyo? This is the homeworld of the Touhou characters, it is a land which is separate from Japan and is kept hidden away due to magical disturbance of the powers and abilities which are housed by each character. It is believed that the original miko before Reimu was responsible for cutting Gensokyo away from Japan for obvious reasons. [Because admit it, with these characters running around, the world wouldn't last five minutes-it is like Lena empowered with the powers of the Obsidian Lord going up against Mikoto the Cat].

As I continue to post, I shall also add more information relating to the sheer amount of music, fanart, fanfiction, characters, videos, locations, doujinshi, and games of the Touhou world including its lore and inspiration. But for the meantime I shall only upload a few videos with standard information.

Shiki's Theme: Fate Of Sixty Years [IOSYS] - Where We Met: Eurobeat(?) - PoFV

Satori's Theme: Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye [堕悪祭怪&昼] 3rd Eye - Psytrance/Techno

Mima's Theme: Reincarnation [MasamiT] リーインカーネイションでメタルっぽい何か - Classical/Metal

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 am; edited 7 times in total
Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta
Aries Column of Garderobe

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2124726/Galactic_Entwined_Asgard

Back to top Go down

Touhou of Gensokyo Empty Re: Touhou of Gensokyo

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 am

Marisa's Theme: Love-Coloured Master Spark [Sonic Hybrid Orchestra] - Metal/Rock

Murasa's Theme: Captain Murasa [ZUN] - Original

Alice's Theme: Doll Judgement [黒鳥] - Techno/Trance

Character Profile 1#
Hina Kagiyama
First Appearance: Touhou 10 Mountain Of Faith (2007)

Hina's Theme: Dark Side Of Fate [ZUN] - Original

Touhou of Gensokyo Hina

Very much alike to Shiho in a few ways, Hina absorbs misfortune from surrounding Humans across the lands of Gensokyo. Even though she is somewhat popular however, she has only appeared in Touhou 10 so far. Based upon the floating fortune offerings which the Japanese send out across lakes, Hina is famous for being known to spin around during combat; with this, she isn't only continuing to absorb energy, but in reality, she is also bringing misfortune to herself because in Touhou 10, she is literally against Marisa and Reimu who are ridiculously overpowered Humans.

Her appearance which relates her to Shiho: her bows which surround her can be familiarised with Shiho's hairstyle, with this, she also has spirals decorating her dress.

Role of Gensokyo: To chase Humans away from the Youkai Mountain for their own protection. Obviously, the Youkai Mountain is compacted with none-Humans and even a few mountain men which are extremely rare. Such characters who take residence in the Mountain is Kanako, the mountain Goddess, Suwako, the frog Goddess, and Sanae, the hybrid Human/Goddess.

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 am

First Song: Reimu's Theme: Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path [Taste] - Unplugged/Classical
Second Song: Marisa's Theme: Love-Coloured Master Spark [OdiakeS] - Unplugged/Classical

From what I can understand, Reimu's remix was inspired upon the early Final Fantasy OST, but I cannot be entirely sure. After all, there are so many music artists out there for Touhou and no one knows that much about them except for the genres they concentrate on. WAVE and Kitsune's Workshop are an example to the orchestral genre which they usually remix the Touhou OST in.

Sakuya's Theme: Knight of Nights - Marisa's PV [MMD]

Perhaps you'll catch sight of a few famous memes from here? However all of them have been used in the Touhou universe at some point. I cannot list them however because I don't know what to call them precisely, but the more I go through with posting in this thread, the more you'll understand over the series.

Yuka's PV: Snow, Silence, At The Windowsill - [MMD]

Probably one of the best fanmade animations I have seen yet, there are only a few problems I have seen in this video. One being Yuka's arms sometimes cut through her jacket, but above that, there is nothing wrong. [Although it does make me often wonder how Yuka's umbrella stands up like that... although it is made of never-dying flowers, so I guess it could grow its way into the platform somehow? Not sure though].

Post a reply anytime! Suggest a genre, a type of animation or some sort you would like? Coming up next: The Touhou Doujinshi Anime, and Yukari's bio.

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 am

Character Profile 2#
Yukari Yakumo
First Appearance: Touhou 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom [2003]

Yukari's Theme: Necrofantasia [ZUN] - Original

Touhou of Gensokyo Yukari

Being older than the land of Gensokyo, Yukari is somewhat of a leader for the Youkai [Youkai are the Humanoid beings of Gensokyo who mainly populate the area. However some, like Alice, used to be Human]. The reason why she is a leader of sorts is because she is so powerful-in Touhou knowledge, she, along with other characters such as Reimu, Shiki, Marisa and Yuyuko are the most powerful characters in the whole of Touhou. However one of her sayings, is that even if she was to team up with such characters as Reimu, Yuyuko and Marisa, they still wouldn't be powerful enough to defeat Shiki. So in this suggestion, she, the Yama of Xanadu (Judge of Gensokyo) is the most powerful existence in the whole of the land.

Once though, there was a time around one thousand years ago that she led Youkai to the Luna City of the Moon and went to war with them, it is believed she purposely made them lose. People believe that this was because Yukari was attempting to teach the Youkai that war shouldn't be brought to life even if you can't help it. In her belief, it is merely something which makes you lose too much energy when in reality you could be doing something else. Although this instead clashes with her persistent personality of always wanting to fight with other Touhou characters, but in Touhou Imperishable Night she followed Reimu around, this being because she was interested with how Eirin and Kaguya had replaced the Moon with a fake placement to hide away from the Lunarians.

Another canon fact: Yukari sleeps most of the day, also her known position is impossible to know almost all of the time because she is constantly using her powers of Border Manipulation to transport herself about Gensokyo. Also, she travels out of Gensokyo to the Human lands who don't know of the Youkai. Once there, she collects technology and brings it back for examination for Nitori and Rinnosuke (Rinnosuke is an hybrid Youkai/Human, he is also the only male Humanoid of the series, since mainly being because ZUN cannot draw males and make proper personalities for them).

When she is asleep, she is taken care of her Shikigami, Ran, who is a kitsune, Ran is ridiculously loyal and guiding of Yukari, sometimes even going to lengths of protecting Yukari with her own life. Ran even has a Shikigami of her own, Chen, who sadly is less powerful than Ran because her connection runs through Ran's who is already weakened from sharing her life force with Yukari. Because of this, neither Ran or Chen (Chen especially) cannot stray too far away from Yukari for too long.

Years ago however, how many, I have no idea, Yukari knew Yuyuko before she became a ghost. At this time, they were close enough to have shoujoai circling around them, however, due to Yuyuko's intense powers over the Death Border, Yuyuko commit suicide to protect everyone, especially Yukari away from certain death. However, when Yuyuko finally appeared in the same place she died, beside the cherry blossom of Gensokyo which collects the spring energy of the season. However, when she became a ghost after a free centuries of death she knew of nothing when she was a Human, and to this day, she still doesn't know most of her past, even though Yukari would've realistically have told her about it. I would say that Yukari and Yuyuko could easily become lovers, they seem a lot more natural being with each other than Reimu and Yukari, since Reimu is only around 18 when Yukari is believed to be over 1217 years old (I think even older than that), but who knows really?

Reason for being over 1217 by an exact number instead of 1200: this is mainly because of the Doujinshi Anime, this is because in the fanbase of Touhou she is portrayed as being very feral and playful, something which shows quite a lot in certain Yukari/Reimu doujinshis. So in this, people call her 17 because she "acts like a rabid teenager on the loose".

Touhou Doujinshi Anime: Episode I - English Subs

Seiyuu Cast:
Reimu: Mai Nakahara [Mai Tokiha]
Marisa: Miyuki Sawashiro [Sara Gallagher]
Patchouli: Mikako Takahashi [Rosalie Claudel]
Sakuya: Rie Tanaka [Tomoe Marguerite]
Remilia: Ayumi Tsuji [Suzumebachi - Bleach]
Suika: Aki Toyosaki [Yui Hirasawa - K-ON!]
Narration: Inoue Kikuko [Yukariko Steinberg] - Is believed to be voicing Yukari in Episode II

Kinema Kan: 2nd Curtain
The ultimate tester into seeing just how much you know about Touhou, see how many characters you can name in this [note - not all of them are here, many of the PC98 characters are missing - and not to mention, another Touhou game, Ten Desires came out recently with some more characters to add to the ever growing list].

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:30 am

Tenshi's Theme: Wonderful Heaven [DJ Sackman] - Trance/Psytrance

Meiling's Theme: Chinese Tea [EastNewSound] - Dance/Trance

Fanmade Opening: The Memories Of Phantasm - EotSD/PCB [Manpuku Jinja]

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 am

Character Profile 3#
Shiki Eiki, the Yamaxanadu of Gensokyo
First Appearance: Touhou 9 Phantasmagoria of Flower View [2005]

Shiki's Theme: Fate of Sixty Years [ZUN] - Original

Touhou of Gensokyo Shiki

Having a somewhat similar appearance to Tomoe, Shiki is the Judge of Death for the Touhou of Gensokyo. Like many characters however, Shiki has been blended by so much fanbase that she is nothing alike to how she is meant to be anymore. I shall however, put the whole background into how Shiki really behaves and how I'd think she'd react to situations.

Shiki's Name: This is a subject which many fans get confused over, her actual name isn't "Shikieiki Yamaxanadu" because this is clashing her whole name with her title. You see, the title, if simplified to "The Yama of Xanadu" means "The Judge of Death", whilst Shikieiki, is her whole name merged into one. I believe this confusion bred from the parody which was originally made which made a fool over how long Shiki's name is, since this can appear as: Shiki Eiki, the Yama of Xanadu for Gensokyo. But it isn't really surprising, since Shiki is most likely to be the ultimate character of the series, since Yukari teaming with Yuyuko, Marisa, Reimu and others still wouldn't be able to defeat her.

This merely suggests just how godly she is. And to make matters worse, Shiki isn't just the only Yamaxanadu, since the judges each take care of their own section of Earth.

Ranting:
Something which I have begun to dislike about the Touhou fanbase, is that usually, Shiki is portrayed as constantly ranting to every character possible at every given chance, mostly Komachi since she is always sleeping on the job. But honestly, Shiki's true role isn't to annoy the Touhou characters as much as possible, but to guide them. Most of the time she is too tired from shouting at Komachi who sometimes doesn't bring spirits from across the river of afterlife known as the Sanzu no Kawa [Komachi was the sole reason why the spirits caused chaos by growing flowers everywhere possible in Phantasmagoria of Flower View] by boat, so instead, she just waits in Hell/Higan. However, moving forward, Shiki attempts to knock a little sense into the characters in order to keep them "doing their job". Shiki doesn't exactly care if a person is good or evil, because the borders of black and white need to continuously balance, else Gensokyo will go into chaos spiritually. To suggest this ultimately, Shiki even told Reimu to continue defeating Youkai, whilst with Yuka, she told her to carry on terrorizing Humans.

Shiki's Titles:
- Highest Judge of Paradise (TH09)
- Nagging Helpful Lecture (TH9.5)
- Supreme Judge of Hell (PMiSS)

Shiki's most important ability is the power over lie and truth. Even if a spirit who has come for judging lies to Shiki, they'll be caught out instantly, since Shiki can search her target's mind, since is also through her "Rod of Truth", the golden sword-like staff which has black kanji on. She takes this weapon with her everywhere for obvious reasons, since it supplies her with the energy to search minds easily.

Truth of Shiki's height: Shiki is only slightly shorter than Komachi, she isn't below Komachi's shoulders at all.

Extra Notes:

Shiki has the exact same hairstyle to Tomoe, except her hair is longer on the opposite side.

~T~

First Song: UFO Stage Theme: A Shadow in the Blue Sky [Dark PHOENiX] - Classical/Metal
Second Song: Nazrin's Theme: A Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander [MasamiT] - Classical/Metal

Touhou PV: 秋華錄 Gensokyo - Episode I

Touhou PV: 秋華錄 Gensokyo - Episode II

From what I can understand of these PVs, it portrays the everyday life of Gensokyo in Episode I, however, something happens-perhaps a disaster of some sort which causes the death of a few characters (Marisa is in spirit form beside Komachi in Episode II, most likely waiting for the boat to take her to Higan to be judged by Shiki). Also, a few other characters such as Sakuya don't appear in the video even though she is always beside Remilia (by belief it is believed Sakuya has an even shorter life expectancy to fellow Humans because of her powers of controlling time, since she'd be aging whilst time is halted, and since she is always using her powers for taking care of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, it isn't a surprise she'd die so quickly). The lyrics to Episode II merely suggest a tragedy which could have occurred.

Other character who don't appear in Episode II: Keine (She is half Beast/Human, whilst Mokou is immortal, so she'd only live for a small fragment of Mokou's life. Youmu: Even though she is a hybrid Ghost/Human, maybe her life expectancy or even condition for having her soul follow her around eventually weakens her to the state of death? I'm not sure really.

Last edited by Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichi Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:50 pm

*raises hand* Oooh oooh question!! :D

Where can I download the non demo versions of the Touhou games? Particularly Enbodiment of the Scarlet Devil and Perfect Cherry Blossom :)
Chichi
Chichi
Archmeister of Fujino
Archmeister of Fujino

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 am

Downloads of the Touhou Project series: Now, some of these may not work, because I've not tested some of them because I already have them. But anyhow, perhaps they'll work?

PC-98 Era: HRtP, SoEW, PoDD, LLS and MS.
http://www.wuala.com/solracklol/Touhou/Juegos/Oficiales/Juegos%20Touhou%20PC-98/

Note: - You will require to download the emulator, the original Touhou games were created for the PC-98, a computer which came before the type we know of today.

I shall create a quick tutorial for how to get the game up and working with the emulator.

a): Simply, to begin, double-click onto the anex86. This is the window you must use to activate the game into the emulator.

b): Now, clicking onto the "..." of the HDD1 of the anex86 emulator this shall give you the option of putting the downloaded Touhou game into the slot. Look for whichever PC-98 game you downloaded and place it into this slot.

c): And then, basically click start! These downloads are almost always usually in their original Japanese version however (Although the PC-98 ones are screwed over in the font due to transfer), so an English/other language patch shall be required if you want to know what is happening for the plot. However I shall go over this another time.

Stuck? Having problems, ask me! (I would've added screenshots to this, but the damned Photobucket was screwing over, instead of uploading the images which I had edited into Photoshop, it was somehow bringing out the original versions which weren't resized and cropped. Urh, every damned software which I've been using recently has been on its period, seriously-Oh, and of course the "account" which servimg wanted me to create doesn't work for when I need to upload images from hosting, so I really have no idea at all right now).

ChiChi: However, Chie, I shall be uploading the other Touhou games another time because I'm having problems actually finding the correct downloads, since I used torrents. Those are the best ways to get the games though Chie, I use "Media Get", if that is any help to you.

Eirin's Theme: Voyage 1969 [どぶウサギ] - Techno/Trance

Note for Eirin: - By Touhou lore (which is always a little insane), ZUN made it so Eirin was the reason why the rocket to the Moon in 1969 had a little bumpy disturbance, since she was "protecting" the Humans away from her original home, the Luna City which has an hatred for not only Humans, but also herself, Kaguya and Reisen since they had fled to Gensokyo for taking the Hourai, a type of medicine Eirin made which brings eternal life to the drinker. Further note: Mokou took the potion to attempt to gain revenge on Kaguya, since Kaguya disagreed with Mokou's father to marry him. Information on Kaguya's origin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Kaguya

Youmu's Theme: Ancient Temple [EastNewSound]: Hotaru [Halzoy] - Techno

And because I feel like it: NATSUKI JUMPED TOMOE. Image of: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu

Touhou of Gensokyo Shiki-2

The ultimate merge of some of the most famous Touhou videos arranged into one video. I had this on YouTubeRepeat and I was listening to it constantly for over four hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichi Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Galactic-Aqua Wolvetta wrote:Downloads of the Touhou Project series: Now, some of these may not work, because I've not tested some of them because I already have them. But anyhow, perhaps they'll work?

PC-98 Era: HRtP, SoEW, PoDD, LLS and MS.
http://www.wuala.com/solracklol/Touhou/Juegos/Oficiales/Juegos%20Touhou%20PC-98/

ChiChi: However, Chie, I shall be uploading the other Touhou games another time because I'm having problems actually finding the correct downloads, since I used torrents. Those are the best ways to get the games though Chie, I use "Media Get", if that is any help to you.

I downloaded my PC-98 Touhou games there XD Deleted them after a while though :3

I'm fine with torrents :D
Chichi
Chichi
Archmeister of Fujino
Archmeister of Fujino

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:10 am

For added information into making it easier to find another video of the same song/animation, etc, I'm setting it down like this from now on.

Example:

Character/Stage Theme: Original Title Name [Creator] - FanMade Title: Genre - Taken From

Yukari's PV: Border Of Death

It almost looks like an unfinished opening for a new doujinshi anime. o_o

Alice's Theme: Doll Judgement [WAVE] - Alice In Wonderland: Classical/Orchestral - Perfect Cherry Blossom

Rin's PV: Heartful Nekoromancer [Iosys]

I... don't know what to say about this. o.O Michael Jackson inspiration I guess.

Wriggle's Theme: Ghostly Eyes [Wooming] - Declare of Exception: Melodeath/Power Metal - Imperishable Night

Stage Four Theme: The Capital City of Flowers in the Sky [WAVE] - High in the Sky: Techno/Trance - Perfect Cherry Blossom

Sakuya's PV: Hair Makeover

After years of being the only Human in Scarlet Devil Mansion... I guess Sakuya finally lost it.

Yuka's Unused Theme: Incomplete Plot [ZUN] Original - Lotus Land Story

Different, and yet all the same, portrays Yuka perfectly. The rifts of the beat match Yuka's personality so well over how she is so calm and seemingly friendly, to all of a sudden pounce and tear the players throat out through nuking them with flower energy; and yet by doing so, also shooting over dark sarcasm and sadist threats.

Youmu's PV: Oath Of Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 am

Being one of the top favourite characters in the whole fanbase, its never surprising that Flandre has so many remixes of her classic theme. Although it is unknown for just which character is the most cherished since after all, Touhou is so big.

Flandre's Theme: U.N Owen Was Her? [H3llyH0lly?] U.N Owen Was Happy! 8/12-bit - EotSD

Alice's Theme: The Grimoire of Alice [Rider] Day Of Separation: Hardstyle/Jumpstyle - MS

Miscellaneous Music [ZUN] Unused

3D Touhou: Blossom - Obviously inspired upon Perfect Cherry Blossom

There'll always be the fools who think graphics are everything, but this animation quality is... Its some of the best animation I've ever seen for the Touhou fanbase. Note: Sakuya does wear a scarf in PCB, so this is utterly canon. PPS: PCB was created in 2003, so ZUN didn't get the scarf idea from Mai, since Mai HiME was aired in 2004; so perhaps it was the other way round? Sunrise do love borrow concept ideas from original works such as Sara being Batman, after all. Or in Sara's case Batwoman-since both of them are gay. (Come on, Sara is gay over Haruka, there are the signs since she clings to Haruka and doesn't move until told to.

Mima's Theme: Reincarnation (Remixed) [ZUN]

I've always found this remix a little depressing, its almost as if it is foretelling Mima's life throughout the PC98 Touhou's over how she was a main character, to suddenly disappear off the face of Gensokyo even though she is so popular amongst fans. She hasn't been seen since Mystic Square and fans desperately want to see her again. Its funny in a way, because she is an evil, overpowered spirit who haunts Reimu's shrine, so you would've thought you'd eventually see her since Reimu has been the most important main character of the whole series since the very first, original Touhou. Maybe Shiki got a hold of her and dragged her to Higan...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 am

Since it's about time I actually posted something in the forum after being so busy, I had may as well update the Touhou thread. But anyhow.

Remilia's Theme: The Young Descendant of Tepes [Aojiru] ツェペシュの幼き末裔: Unplugged/Classical - EotSD

Gengetu&Yuka's Theme's: Cute Devil - Innocence/Sleeping Terror [YNG-MK]: Classical - LLS

Gengetu has to be one of the rarest characters in the whole of the Touhou series, but this isn't all that surprising considering she is just a random mid boss from the era of PC98 after all. However her theme does merge with Yuka's so nicely, it sounds familiar to her's.

Nue's Theme: Romance In The Night Sky [ZUN] - UFO

Note: All of these original songs which pop up shall eventually be updated with the character's personal bio, however of course I'll be leaving some blank for a while.

Yuka's Theme: Gensokyo, Past and Present - Flower Land [隣人] Flower Land: Trance/Techno - PoFV

Shinki's Theme: Infinite Being [LEAFXCEED]: Techno/Metal - MS

Satori's Theme: Satori Maiden: 3rd Eye [安井洋介]: Classical/Metal - SA

Kanako's Theme: Suwa Foughten Field - The Venerable Ancient Battlefield [ベルネイジ]: Unplugged Classical - MoF

Byakuren's Theme: Emotional Skyscraper - Cosmic Mind [Demetori] Emotional Skyscraper - World's End: Heavy Metal - UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 pm

A new anime has finally been uploaded! It is absolutely perfect! And not to mention, the characters are utterly in charcter from what I can see as well.

The Memories of Phantasm: Episode 1, Part 1/2

Note that this is based upon Perfect Cherry Blossom where Yuyuko is freed from being the seal of the Youkai Tree which needs the energy of spring to grow. Its especially nice to see Reimu is being lazy about an incident for once. Yuyuko really does remind me of Shizuru in this, along with Youmu being Nina-ish in personality.

The Memories of Phantasm: Episode 1, Part 2/2

The battle between Marisa, Yuyuko and Reimu is just so...

Reisen's Theme: Lunatic Eyes - Invisible Full Moon [堕悪祭怪&昼] 兎ノ姿煮狂喜造: Psytrance - IN

Suwako's Theme: Native Faith [CrossGear] Native Face: Metal/Techno - MoF

Pfft, I swear they stole Yuki Kajiura's sound effect which she uses for Mai Otome, lol.

Eirin's Theme: Voyage 1969 [Takase] ヴォヤージュ1969 ~ 狂像の月: Progressive Metal - IN

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am

Satori's Theme: Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye [ReSoundWave] Abscrat Mind: Unplugged/Classic - SA

Keine's Theme: Old World [アレンジメント?] Dark Trance/Electro Techno - IN

Stage Theme: Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall [Shibayan] Electro/Glam - MoF

Yuka's Theme: Sleeping Terror [???] Windows Remix - LLS

Nitori's Theme: The Gensokyo The Gods Loved [JiNG*da*LaW] Dubstep Remix: Techno/Trance - MoF

Tenshi's Theme: Childish Ecstasy [Golden City Factory] Electro(?) - SWR

Hina's Theme: The Dark Side Of Fate [UNDEAD CORPORATION] (None Screamo) Death-Metal - MoF

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichi Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 pm

FINALLY. I found out that girl's name :D Hina. Just found one of her songs by accident somewhere, so was just curious.
Chichi
Chichi
Archmeister of Fujino
Archmeister of Fujino

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 am

Silly Chie, you could have just asked me here! Although there is a character profile here already for her. o_O

Yuka's Theme: Sleeping Terror [A.Jun] - Lotus Land Story

Sanae's Theme: Faith Is For The Transient People [nekutsu] かみさまのために - Mountain Of Faith

Sakuya's Theme: Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial [Pepe, Kalche]: Metal/Rock - Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil

Aya and Hatate's PV: Infinite World

And finally, for the Ran Ran Ruu fans. Who said U.N Owen Was Her? was enough?

Ran Ran Ruu: The Movie Part I

Ran Ran Ruu: The Movie Part II

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Love the Lunar Dial remix <3
Chichi
Chichi
Archmeister of Fujino
Archmeister of Fujino

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 am

Alice, Shanghai and Hourai's PV: Artifical Children

Ran's Theme: Charming/Bewitching Domination ~ Speed Fox [ZUN Remix] - Perfect Cherry Blossom

Elly's Theme: Bad Apple PV

Let's see... this is literally one of the best ways into learning the Touhou characters, problem is this is barely any of them.

1 - Reimu
2 - Marisa
3 - Patchouli
4 - Remilia
5 - Sakuya
6 - Flandre
7 - Youmu
8 - Yuyuko
9 - Komachi
10 - Shikieiki
11 - Mokou
12 - Keine