Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is DuranShoukan

Our users have posted a total of 472 messages in 75 subjects
Poll

Who Is Your Favourite Character?

View results

What If...?

3 posters

Go down

What If...? Empty What If...?

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 am

What if things went differently in the Mai Series? What might have happened in the place of that event? Let's say that perhaps there was the case that Yukino was instead the strongest HiME in the Carnival? Or perhaps instead of Arika, Nina and Mashiro being the main characters, it was instead Chie, Shiho and Akane?

Which ever choice, there are so many things which could've occurred throughout the series.
Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta
Aries Column of Garderobe

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2124726/Galactic_Entwined_Asgard

Back to top Go down

What If...? Empty Re: What If...?

Post by Skiren Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 am

What if...Shiho liked Natsuki instead of Tate?..(I was going for an unexpected "what if"..did I succeed? >.>) Shiho would probably treat Shizuru like Mai for the most part, and well...who knows what the heck Natsuki would do about it, I doubt Natsuki would be entirely happy about it, but I don't think she could keep Shiho from hanging around her either..(not without being brutally mean, possibly including violence, and I just can't see Natsuki willing to go that far...not against this anyway What If...? Shiho_10 ;D)

It'd make it so Mai wouldn't run into any troubles with Shiho as well(heck, Shiho could even go to Mai for advice(since Mai is the advice queen) XD) I'm not sure how it'd be towards the end, but I'll say that Shiho would end up with Nat, because innocent and clingy(Shiho) trumps very much not innocent and..."clingy"(Shizuru..she clings naked...>.>; )

Well..that's certainly one of the weirder "what if"s I could have put, but..*shrug* weird isn't necessarily bad..right? x3
Skiren
Skiren
SLAVE
SLAVE

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1458263/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichi Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

That 'What if' sounds like a great fanfic material for some reason xD

What if... Takeda is a closet otaku who loves pairing up the girls in school?
Chichi
Chichi
Archmeister of Fujino
Archmeister of Fujino

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiren Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Indeed. Fanfic ideas are my specialty after all, of course I wasn't trying to make it that way, I was simply overly detailing my "what if" and it ended up that way somehow.. It is a curious thing..how Natsuki would behave I mean, I don't think I've ever seen her be "mean" unless in a really bad mood, so maybe she'd just be walking around a bit annoyed with a Shiho hanging onto her..of course, my thoughts naturally go to fluffy stuff though since that's what I like, so really the whole situation could be a lot worse than I'm making it sound ;P

Hmm...what if...Haruka was the Student Council President instead of Shizuru? with Shizuru swapping roles with Haruka. Hmmm...at first I was actually thinking this "what if" wouldn't be capable of anything interesting, but if you think about it, Natsuki does have Shizuru let her use the computer quite a bit, so it might be in her interest to befriend Haruka so she'd be able to ask her for access instead..I'm not so sure that'd be easy, but..I don't think anyone ever even tries to befriend Haruka, so maybe she'd actually be happy if Natsuki tried talking to her and such. Tehe..I know two people who wouldn't be very happy if Natsuki and Haruka started becoming friends x3
Skiren
Skiren
SLAVE
SLAVE

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1458263/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactic-Eternal Wolvetta Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 am

Something which I've always wondered is what Tomoe would do in the situation of actually being with Shizuru. What if Tomoe got to be with Shizuru without the Archmeister muddling up her mind? What would happen if Natsuki had nothing to do with Shizuru whatsoever and was instead with Nao or even Sara? (The A Column).

I find that the problem many people have with the Mai series is that they cannot allow themselves to make simple ideas through the "What If" process. I find that this could definitely help people into gaining more developed ideas for FanFiction, just like Chie suggested.

I think if Tomoe was allowed this though she wouldn't have the problem of having her insanity, and she would instead actually begin to develop a more stable condition instead of having her supposed personality disorder which everyone bashes her to hell with. And of course the situation of her taking fanatics precious ShizNatsu. e_e

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2124726/Galactic_Entwined_Asgard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichi Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 pm

What if the genders of the characters in Mai HiME was reversed? :D Mai will be a dude, Natsuki will be a cool dude, Shizuru will be a graceful Reito look-alike playboy, Fumi's a butler, Yukino will be a Takumi look-alike and... Tate will be a naggy Tsundere? o_-
Chichi
Chichi
Archmeister of Fujino
Archmeister of Fujino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum